December is a month of great joy for Christians as their biggest religious festival Christmas is celebrated in this month. Every year on 25th of December this day is observed by all Christians of the world. It is basically the birthday of Jesus Christ which is mainly intended to be honored. People prepare for a long time to observe the day as it is the biggest festival. Instagram captions can make you feel more happy when others react to them.
Instagram is a popular social media where everyone posts different pictures with some interesting captions. However, from today’s post you will know about some of the best Instagram captions for this day.
There are some great captions for Instagram that you can use with photos. Even though Christmas is on December 25, people exchange various pictures and wishes in advance. You can find some websites that collect a lot of Instagram captions. From there you can collect some captions as per your choice.
Best Christmas Captions for Instagram:
- Spark and shine, it’s Christmastime.
- Christmas cookie crew.
- Jingle bell rockin’.
- Peace on Earth and goodwill to men.
- Simply having a wonderful Christmastime.
- The best present on Christmas is spending time with family.
- Joyeux Noel.
- May this Christmas outshine the rest.
- Sending you gingerbread hugs and peppermint kisses.
- There’s snow place like home.
- Make it a December to remember.
- Merry everything and happy always.
- Christmas Magic is in the air.
- Tis the season to sparkle.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- You can find me under the mistletoe.
Christmas Captions for Photos
- “Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.”
- “Sweater Weather is Better Together.”
- “Make it a December to Remember.”
- “The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is to Sing Loud for All to Hear.”
- “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!”
- “Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.”
- “Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.”
- “Winter is Coming.”
- “It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.”
- “‘Tis the season.”
- “All is calm, all is bright.”
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
Cute Christmas Captions
Besides, you can create some captions according to your choice. However, many of your friends and loved ones have an Instagram account. You can add a caption with some nice pictures to wish them. Although Instagram captions are quite small, they still carry a lot of importance. You can make anyone happy with these.
- Hot cocoa + holiday movies + family = Christmas.
- Dear Santa, I can explain …
- More peppermint, please.
- Never thought this moment would arrive, but every single present is finally wrapped.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- The stockings were hung by the chimney with care …
- Today’s to-do list: snuggle up by the tree with a mug of hot cocoa.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- The world changes when it snows.
- Hot chocolate weather.
- Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.
- You rock my Christmas socks.
- I got all spruced up for the holidays.
- We’ve got chemis-tree.
- Christmas time and I’m feelin’ pine.
- Love at frost sight.
- We’re definitely on the cute list.
- Sugar and spice and everything wrapped nice.
- Shake it like a pole-oriod picture.
- I love you from head to mistletoe.
Funny Christmas Captions for Instagram:
Here are some funny captions for Christmas that you can share on Instagram. These will surely make others laugh. Use these types of captions to share your happiness with your friends. Don’t forget to even add a fun image to it. Last Christmas you probably made some fun memories with friends and family that you captured on camera.
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Nevermind, I’ll buy my own stuff.
- Visions of sugarplums and all that jazz.
- Finally made the nice list.
- When life gives you snow, make snow angels.
- Dear Santa, define ‘nice.’
- One day of coal vs. 364 days of fun… I’ll take my chances.
- Do Santa’s cookies pair well with white wine? Asking for a friend.
- *Puts a selfie on top of the Christmas tree because I’m a star*
- Merry Elfin Christmas
- Totally sleighed it.
- Keep your friends close, your enemies closer and receipts for all major purchases.
- All the jingle ladies.
- The tree isn’t the only thing getting lit this year.
- It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume.
- Instead of listing everyone in this photo, let’s just call it, “The Naughty List”
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- It’s like they WANT stockings full of coal.
- Current status: ready for a long winter’s nap.
- All I want for Christmas is you (and maybe some cookies, too)
- Bah, humbug.
- Elfie time.
- Are you on the 😈 or 😇 list this year?
- All I want for Christmas is
- Feelin’ frosty.
- Single and ready to jingle.
- What happens under the mistletoe, stays under the mistletoe.
Christmas Tree Captions
This is the time to share them. Spread it with a caption. Also, does any of your friends feel weird when dressed up as Santa Claus? Don’t forget to troll to pick him up, because this day is just for fun. Make your Instagram account super active today.
These are enjoyed not only by the Christian community but also by people of other communities. You might be surprised to know that there are countries in the world that have very few Christians but still celebrate the day. They even shared various captions on their Instagram account with wishes.
- “The best of all gifts around the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family wrapped up in each other.”
- “O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How lovely are your branches!”
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”
- “The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!”
- “Rockin’ around the Christmas tree!”
- “Gonna go lay under the Christmas tree to remind my family that I’m a gift.”
- “From little seeds grow mighty trees.”
- “You know it’s winter when the tree is the only light in the room.”
Christmas Instagram Captions Inspired by Songs:
Can you remember some of the Christian songs that they sing today? Yes there are some wonderful songs which are sung not only by this community but also by other communities. If you want some great Instagram captions ideas then you can take part from this song. Caption some lines of the song and add a picture to them.
- “Hurry down the chimney tonight.” — Eartha Kitt
- “Holidays are joyful, there’s always something new. But everyday’s a holiday, when I’m near to you.” —The Carpenters
- “Although it’s been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you.” — Nat King Cole
- “Santa Claus llegó a la ciudad.” —Luis Miguel
- “Wherever there are people giving gifts, exchanging cards, I believe that Christmas is truly in their hearts.”— Jose Mari Chan
- “A very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let’s hope it’s a good one, without any fear.” —John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band
- “If there is love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time.” —Faith Hill
- “Feeling Christmas all around, and I’m trying to play it cool.” —Ariana Grande,
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” —Irving Berlin
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” —Judy Garland
- “My world is filled with cheer and you this Christmas.” —Donny Hathaway
- “Christmas time is here.” —Lee Mendelson and Vince Guaraldi
- “The party’s on, the feeling’s here that only comes this time of year.” —Paul McCartney
- “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.” —Meredith Willson
- “There’ll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the snow.” —Edward Pola and George Wyle
- “It hasn’t snowed a single flurry but Santa, dear, we’re in a hurry.” —Jerry Herman
- “I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer.”—Johnny Marks and Burl Ives
- “There’s no place like home for the holidays.” —Robert Allen and Al Stillman
- “Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad.” —José Feliciano
- “Next year, I could be just as good if you check off my Christmas list.” —Eartha Kitt
Christmas Captions From Movies
- “You’ll shoot your eye out kid!” —A Christmas Story
- “It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.” —The Holiday
- “It’s Christmas Eve. A time of mystery, expectations, who knows what might happen.” —The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” —Miracle on 34th Street
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” —Elf
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” —The Polar Express
- “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?” —A Charlie Brown Christmas
- “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.” —It’s a Wonderful Life
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.” —Elf
- “What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?” —How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.” —Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” —The Polar Express
- “Some people are worth melting for.” —Frozen
Christmas Quote Captions
- “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” —Nora Roberts
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” —Ruth Carter Stapleton
- “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance — each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.” —Deborah Whipp
- “The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” —W.C. Jones
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” —Charles Dickens
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” —Burton Hills
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” —Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” —W.T. Ellis
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” —Harlan Miller
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” —Richelle E. Goodrich
This will undoubtedly be one of your best Instagram posts. There are also some Christmas movies that will provide you with some excellent captions. You can write some dialogues of the movie as captions. If your friends don’t get enough ideas for Instagram captions then you can share these great ideas with them. These will surely inspire them too to share some interesting posts.