Durga Puja is the festival of life of Bengalis. Happy Durga Puja! Wishing you peace, prosperity, and strength in your life! The Durga Puja ceremony has already started through Mahalaya. In just a few days, the main ceremony will begin. Durga Puja has been organized for a long time, now it is nearing its end. However, with the start of the puja countdown, there is a mood of puja among the people of Hindu religion. And so almost everyone is already sharing various wishes, messages and quotes with their loved ones.
All the wishes and quotes of Durga Puja make Bangla more happy. Through these people spread their joy and excitement to everyone. Besides, they have many other meanings which you will know from this article. Various sayings have been in vogue for many years and their number is increasing day by day. So people get busy collecting them during this time.
Durga Puja: Wishes
The history of Bengali Durga Puja is very old. But as old as it is, with the passing of time, this puja has increased in magnificence. People enjoy puja more now than before. There are many wishes on the occasion of Durja Puja. During the puja days, the sky is decorated in a fancy way. If some wishes are added to this, then the enjoyment will be even greater.
- “May the blessings of Maa Durga always shine bright on you….. May you always succeed in your goals and enjoy a prosperous year…. Wishing Happy Durga Puja.”
- “May the auspicious occasion of Navratri bring into our lives eternal happiness and choicest blessings of Maa Durga. Warm wishes on Navratri to you.”
- “May the festive and pious spirit of Navratri bring into our homes the goodness of joys and good fortune. Wishing a very Happy Navratri to you.”
- “May we all are blessed with the nine avatars of Maa Durga that are always there to protect us and bless us with happiness and smiles. Happy Navratri to you.”
- Let’s enjoy the colorful occasion of Durga Puja with our family and loved ones. Blessed Happy Durga Puja.
- May Lord Durga gives you the strength to fight back all your enemies and patience that you live life peacefully.
- Durga Puja is the time to get busy in the festivities and create beautiful memories with our loved ones. Best wishes to you on Durga Puja for a wonderful year.
- A time for celebration, a time for victory of good over bad, a time when the world sees the power of good. Let us continue the same spirit. Happy Durga Puja.
- Don’t miss out on the joys of Puja by reading books and studying like a nerd. Come outside and join the crowd. Happy Durga Puja.
Happy Durga Puja: Wishes
The joy and excitement of Bengali is expressed through different types of wishes. Don’t forget to send wishes to all your close people. If you can’t find the wishes you want, search the internet. There are some websites that will provide you with hundreds of wishes. Besides, you can make some wishes yourself. The sentence you send your loved one with your emotions is right.
- Happy Durga Puja! Wishing you peace, prosperity, and strength in your life!
- May the love of Maa Durga surround you all year long and protect you from any harm. Happy Durga Puja.
- May Ma Durga bless you all with success and prosperity. Have my best wishes for Durga Puja.
- Wishing you and your family a blessed and happy Durga puja!
- Happy Durga Puja. May the colorful festival brings joy and happiness to everyone’s life.
- Wishing you a lovely Durga Puja full of happiness and prosperity. Best wishes to everyone.
- May Goddess Durga shower our life with peace and prosperity. Happy Durga Puja my love!
- Happy Durga Puja! I hope this Durga Puja is full of fun and beautiful moments for you. May Goddess Durga bless you with good health, prosperity, and joy.
- May all the nine goddesses especially Maa Durga bless our life with every possible good thing. Happy Durga Puja to everyone celebrating.
- May the celebration of nine days and nine nights surrender you with all its magical moments and make you thrive through it. Happy Durga Puja, everyone.
- May goddess Durga empower you with Her love and blessing. Happy Durga Puja everyone!
But the wishes should be such that Goddess Durga is remembered in each one. No matter if you are sending a happy message to someone, remember Goddess Durga and say that the reason for today’s joy is only because of the presence of the Goddess. You can also naturally send greetings by wishing others well and wishing.
Durga Puja: Messages
Goddess Durga comes to earth from heaven, with her arrival, people think that all enemies will be annihilated. Just as Durga destroyed her enemies with her ten hands, so man stands against all evil forces. Durga Puja has certain messages that are applicable to the entire mankind. Devi’s arrival at the father’s house conveys an important message to the family. So that people are always united with their families, especially girls who go to her father’s house and have a good time.
- You are the most special person in my life and in this Durga Puja. I pray to stay with you forever. Best wishes to you on this special occasion.
- Don’t think about fat this Druga Puja, Ma Druga will give you all strength to lose weight. Eat right, sleep tight.
- May you are always surrounded by happiness and positivity with the blessings and love of Maa Durga. Wishing you a very Happy Durga Puja.
- May Goddess Durga give you the strength to fight for the good and overcome the evil. Sending my special wishes for a joyous celebration on Durga Puja.
- May the colors of this beautiful festival stay forever with you. May the eternal joy touch every soul in your family. Wishing happy Durga puja.
- May this Puja bring out the best in you and help you to become a better person. Warm wishes for you on this Durga Puja.
- Happy Durga Puja, Happy Navratri, and Happy Dusshera, names are different, but you enjoy it with the same enthusiasm.
- May you are blessed with Yash, Aishwarya, Dhan, and Samridhi on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, Wishing you happy festive times with your loved ones.
- Let The Joy Of Festivity Embrace You And Your Loved Ones On The Occasion Of Durga Puja This Year. Very Happy Happy Durga Puja To You And Your Family.
- You are so lucky to celebrate every Durga puja with an awesome friend like me. You should be thankful for this gift. Wish you have a good time!
Also, those who fear the enemy should not remain in one corner. The annihilation of evil energy lies in good energy. So everyone should use auspicious energy to finish off the enemy. It is also the day to end all hostilities. If you have enmity with someone send a nice and cordial message and wish them to be happy in this season.
Durga Puja: Messages for GF and BF
- Let’s be happy and welcome Maa Durga into our house with great feasts and Garba. May this Durga Puja and Navratri be the best of them all. Happy Durga Puja.
- May Maa Durga bless you and help you become a better version of yourself in the upcoming year. Celebrate this Durga Puja with prayer and devotion, love, and peace.
- On this Holy celebration, I beg Maa Durga for unwavering trust in our bond and ceaseless love in our hearts! May we forever be together, dear. Happy Durga Puja!
- Happy Durga Puja to you, my sunshine! By the grace of Maa Durga, may we be able to tackle all obstacles that life offers us!
- May the blessing of Ma Durga overflow our life and relationship. Best wishes of Durga Puja!
- You are a blessing from Ma Durga in my life. Let’s make some unf
Durga Puja Captions: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Sending my best wishes on this festival of welcoming Maa Durga. Hope you have a good time.
- Dear, thanks for being a part of this celebration. Maa Durga loves you, know that.
- Sending you lots of love for this Durga Puja! #HappyDurgaPuja
- May you celebrate this Durga Puja with great joy and love.
- Hope the colors and celebration of Durga Puja triumphs through our life all year long.
- Let the spirit of Durga puja embrace you and brings out the best in you. Joy Durga Maa!
- Wishing you a happy Durga puja joined by family, friends, and forces that make you delightful. Have the best Durga Puja.
- Dear friends, hope Maa Durga blesses you and your family with her power and gifts. Have a blast.
- Wishing you to climb all the ladders of success and glory in the upcoming year. #HappyDurgaPuja
- May this Durga Puja be a memorable one for you and your family. Have a delightful time.
- May Maa Durga leaves you with prosperity on this Puja. Have a great one.
- Wishing you a very happy Durga Puja, dear. Please make sure to enjoy while maintaining all the precautions.
- Praying Maa Durga to fill your life with all the colors yearlong.
- The festival of purity, progress, and joy visits us again! Happy Durga Puja!
- Happy Durga Puja! I hope that Maa Durga eliminates all the obstacles in your life!
- May Ma Durga slay our inner devil and enlighten our life. Happy Durga Puja!
Durga Puja: Quotes
You will find lots of quotes for Durga Puja. Some special people spread their valuable quotes on this day. Even every year people find more new quotes in different online platforms. Quotes are usually a bit bigger than messages and wishes. You can read these quotes yourself and share them with your loved ones. These instill in people a sense of gratitude towards Goddess Durga. Even if you encourage an atheist to read them, he will become a religious person.
- -I wish you and your family health, money, happiness, and prosperity through the power of Goddess Durga. Happy Durga Puja!!
- -On the auspicious day of Durga Puja, let’s gather together and cherish our time spent together.
- -May Lord Durga grant you the fortitude to repel all your adversaries and the patience to live a serene life.
- -A time for joy, a time when good triumphs over evil, and a moment when the world recognizes the strength of goodness. Let’s keep the same spirit. Happy Durga Puja to all.
- -My sincere greetings for the Durga Puja holiday. Enjoy your time with family and friends while being safe and having a good time.
- -I send you my best wishes for a prosperous and successful Durga Puja. I pray that you have the best blessings from Goddess Durga today and always.
- -Happy Navratri and best wishes for plenty of peace and prosperity.
- -The sun rises every day to remind us that light will always triumph over darkness. Enjoy the celebration where good triumphs over evil. Greetings for Durga Puja!
Durga Puja wishes, messages and quotes are very significant. Hindus believe that goddess Durga blesses all mankind and guides everyone on the right path. That’s why Bengalis express their passion for the coming of Goddess Duga and share their joy through these wishes and quotes.