Christians celebrate Epiphany on January 6 every year. Epiphany is one of the oldest Christian festivals. This festival originally started with the celebration of the baptism of Jesus. You know about many events in the Christian calendar. This festival is one of the most significant events among all. People share various wishes, messages and quotes in addition to various activities to celebrate this festival.
It doesn’t matter if you are a Christian or not. You must not forget to send some wishes to any of your Christian friends. This article will give you a comprehensive idea about this. On this day basically people go to church and start the day by praying to God. Besides, they send the significance of the day to each other through wishes and quotes.
Happy Epiphany Wishes
The day of Epiphany has considerable significance which reminds people of some past history. The history of the day is long. You may have known about Magi or three kings while learning about this day. They gave the baby Jesus as a gift because God presented himself to the world and to the Christian community through his great child.
- Happy epiphany day. May Jesus bless you with all the happiness.
- Wishing you a very happy epiphany day. May God guide you to the right path.
- Happy Epiphany Day. May you and your family be blessed with the glory of Jesus Christ.
- May the wisdom of the Magi guide you to your own light.
- May the Epiphany remind us of the good news of Christ.
- God reveals himself in many ways. May He show himself to you this Epiphany.
- May God speak through you this Epiphany.
- May God reveal Himself through your actions this Epiphany.
- May this Epiphany bring you the light of Christ.
- May the Epiphany bring you gifts of wisdom, kindness, and grace.
- This Epiphany, wishing you a clear sky to follow the star to grace.
- Be attentive to your spirit this Epiphany.
- Wishing you spiritual epiphanies of your own.
Happy Epiphany Greetings 2023
People don’t see real God but they can find God in someone. Even though Jesus left the earth a long time ago, people still celebrate this day to remember his presence. They imagine a toy baby Jesus and send each other wishes. They enjoy the cake in remembrance of the baby Jesus because they consider the day very holy.
- Happy Epiphany Day, may the three kings bring you gifts and our heavenly father protect you from all harm of the world.
- Sending you my warmest greetings on Epiphany Day. May the Lord guide you in the right direction in your life.
- May God bless you with success in all your efforts and endeavors. Best wishes on this holy day of Epiphany.
- Happy Epiphany Day to all. Let us all gather to celebrate this divine day.
- Happy Epiphany Day 2023. May your life be filled with God’s grace like baby Jesus.
- I wish the three kings to visit your home on this special day. Happy feast of three kings.
The day is so sacred that it is difficult to find appropriate words for it. But you can share the sanctity and significance of the day with others by sharing some wishes. No doubt Jesus brought blessings to mankind, so may this day bless you even more in his memory.
Happy Epiphany Wishes for Family & Loved Ones
- Happy Epiphany day. May Jesus bless you with love and peace.
- Happy Epiphany Day to my family. May the three Magi bless you all with happiness and prosperity.
- Allow the heavenly gifts to fall on you and fill your lives with peace and joy. Sending you my best wishes on Epiphany Day, family.
- Happy Epiphany, everyone. All I hope and pray for on this day is for every one of you to always be happy, healthy, and capable of living a humble life.
- Happy feast of three kings! Let us join and celebrate baby Jesus’ lucky day and be thankful for the gift of a loving family.
- May the blessings of Jesus Christ be upon you, my dear ones. Happy Epiphany.
- I pray that God blesses you with good health and long life on this day of Epiphany.
The messages of this day really carry a lot of significance. On this day, they pray to God for each other’s happiness and peace. He also sent a message and wished him well. God is everywhere and always, this is once again reminded by this day. It was introduced as a festival mainly in the second half of the sixth century.
- Wishing the wisdom of the Epiphany to bring us closer to a world of peace.
- May the Epiphany give you the wisdom to know when to compromise and the courage to know when to be steadfast.
- May the light of God steer you away from sin this Epiphany.
- May the Epiphany remind us of how to live God’s will.
- Let God’s light guide you away from forces of evil.
- This Epiphany, may you discern the star from distractions on your spiritual journey.
- Let the star of the Epiphany light your way into God’s love.
- May God’s grace bless you this Epiphany.
- May the gifts of the three kings encourage us all to act in spiritual faith and generosity.
- Let the wisdom of the three kings guide you to a life of giving and joy.
- The Epiphany star marks a cosmic change in the world in the birth of Christ.
- The wise men knew that the world would change forever with the birth of Jesus. May their knowledge guide you.
- May the king of kings guide your light this Epiphany.
- May the three kings of the nativity guide you to share your gifts for Christ.
- The Epiphany and Christmas help us breathe a great sigh of belief.
- The Epiphany reminds us to take all of our journeys in good faith.
It was first marked on 25th December but later started to be observed on 6th January. Its date does not change from year to year. So this year 2023 will be celebrated on 6th January 2023. People still remember that Lord Jesus always commanded people to walk in good ways and he left some examples.
Therefore, the day should not be kept to itself, but let those who do not know its significance know that it is one of the holiest days. Go to church today and pray to the Lord for your loved ones. But don’t forget to send the messages the day before, because they will inform everyone about this holy day and make them come to church.
Epiphany Quotes, Saying & Verses
- “Love is the epiphany of God in our poverty.” – Thomas Merton
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” – Jesus Christ
- “Without the quest, there can be no epiphany.” – Constantine E. Scaros
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.” – Max Lucado
- “Born on straw at night under low stable rafters, Baby Jesus cried.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Don’t leave Jesus in the manger; don’t remember Him only at Christmas. Instead, learn to walk with Him every day, as you pray and read His Word and ask Him to help you.” – Billy Graham
- “Wise men come to see a child of greater wisdom and honor divine.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me.” – Mark 9:36–37
- “Mary and Joseph huddle snugly together. They cradle God’s son.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “And the child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him.” – Luke 2:40
- “Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.” – John Milton
- “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” – Corrie ten Boom
- “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” – Lysa Terkeurst
- “The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.” – Psalm 28:7
People do not lose their festive spirit immediately after Christmas because they know that a holy day awaits them 12 days later. Here are some great quotes for this day that you should read. The significance of these quotes represents the history of this day. Read them yourself and share them with others. Cake is enjoyed on this day with the baby Jesus in front of it and the history of many years ago is remembered.