Good Friday Wishes: Happy Easter Friday Quotes, Messages and Images. Good Friday is one of the most important occasions for Christians. This year, Good Friday will be observed on 7 April 2023. This is also the best occasion for conveying wishes, messages, quotes, etc to wish others Good Friday. And a well-thought wish will never fail to leave a great impression of you on others. Below, check out some of the best wishes, messages, quotes, and images that you can use for the upcoming Good Friday. And they will help you communicate with others more confidently as well.
Happy Good Friday Images
Posting Good Friday images on social media has become quite popular over the years as it’s the easiest way to connect with everybody during that beautiful occasion. You can simply post a picture and anyone will be able to see it. Check out our collection of images for Good Friday that you can use. We have a variety of images that you can choose from and pick your favorite one.
Good Friday 2023 Wishes
You can probably tell that Good Friday is the best occasion for conveying beautiful wishes to your loved ones. And a wish should be more than just a 3-word sentence like “Happy Good Friday”. That’s the worst thing to do as everyone else uses that. If you want to leave a great impression, you need to up your game and say something that’s well put together. Luckily for you, we have the best collection of Good Friday wishes that you can copy and use in your conversion.
Feel free to copy them word for word and use it on the day of Good Friday. These are all hand-picked by us and you can choose any of these wishes. Using these will definitely help you leave a better impression and you should not miss the chance of doing that.
- On This Holy Moment, May His Lighting Guide Your Path, May His Love Grace Your Own Heart and May His Sacrifice Streanghthen Your Soul. Good Friday
- Praying that the lord all your Heart with peace. Holds you in His Love and Blesses you with His grace… On this Holy Day and Always. Good Friday
- May all of us be blessed with the goodness of Good Friday on this auspicious day and always.
- Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we matter to the great Lord. Have a divine Good Friday with your family and loved one.
- Happy Good Friday! May God turn this Good Friday into a blissful beginning of your life. May God fill your life with goodness on this holy day.
- Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself.
- Put God First and You will never be last.
- Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day.
- Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
- I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Good Friday and Easter Messages
The first thing you should do on the day of Good Friday is to send some beautiful texts to your friends and family. That’ll help spread joy and happiness, and it is a must to do during that occasion. If you can wish someone with something that’s well thought out, it’ll make them feel special. And your relationship with that person will grow significantly, which is a great thing. But if you don’t know what to send, you don’t need to worry about it.
You can pick from our collection of Good Friday messages and use any one of these that you like the most. Not to mention, you can add in or take out stuff to make the message even better. But if you don’t feel like doing it, you can simply copy and paste the message as well.
- Happy Good Friday! May this beautiful day bring abundant joys and positivity to our lives.
- May the blessing of God be always upon us. Wish you a blessed Good Friday.
- Happy Good Friday and Easter to you! May the faith you hold on to never ever leave your path.
- May the glory and blessings of Lord Jesus brighten up our lives. Happy Good Friday!
- Happy Good Friday! May the grace of Jesus bless your heart and your home with serenity and eternal happiness.
- May our Savior give you the peace of forgiveness and light up your path. Have a blessed Good Friday!
- Happy Good Friday, my love! I hope every bit of this holy day becomes as beautiful as you are.
- May the lord’s sacrifices reflect upon your actions. I wish you a happy Good Friday and a lovely Easter.
Good Friday 2023 Quotes
Good Friday Quotes can help you reach a wider audience and convey stronger messages at ease. And this is the perfect occasion for you to post quotes on your social media profiles and share the love with your close ones. And to help you find the best quotes, we have collected the best Good Friday quotes that you can use right away. Feel free to check them all out and find your favorite one and post it on your social media profiles.
“It is the resurrection that makes Good Friday good.” – Ravi Zacharias
“The Cross! There, and there only though the deist rave, and the atheist, if Earth bears so base a slave; There and there only, is the power to save.” – William Cowper
“Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.” – Fulton J. Sheen
“It was inevitable that Jesus Christ should be crucified. It was also inevitable that He should rise again.” – H. R. L. Sheppard
“Practice mercy and forgiveness throughout as a lesson that symbolizes the love shown through his crucifixion.” – Unarine Ramaru
“No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” – William Penn
“Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death.” – Soren Kierkegaard
“The cross was two pieces of dead wood; and a helpless, unresisting Man was nailed to it; yet it was mightier than the world, and triumphed, and will ever triumph over it.” – Augustus William Hare
“Good Friday is all about:- Family, Friends, Fish and Faith. So celebrate today.” – Anthony T. Hincks
“Holy Week is a good occasion to go to confession and to take up the right path again.” – Pope Francis
Feel free to use these however you want during the upcoming Good Friday. They will help you achieve more confidence and help you build a deeper connection with the people around you, which is pretty amazing.