Happy Cousins Day 2021: National Cousins Day is observed annually on the day which falls on the 24 July, 2021 and is a family occasion to celebrate and reward the love and affection between family members. It is also observed on the same day by the members of extended families outside US. It falls on the last week of July. National Cousins Day Wishes fall on the auspicious occasion. We’re sharing Cousins Day Wishes, Status, Images and Greetings. You can use our collection to Wish your Cousins.
When is National Cousins Day 2021?
National Cousins Day is a wish of love and affection which highlights the close bond between people of different castes and creed, nation and even birth place. Every year, in the United States 24th July is the official celebration date of National Cousins Day. Cousins share extremely strong interpersonal ties with each other. However, Many Others Countries Celebrate the National Cousins day on 24 July as Like India, Malaysia, Korea, UK, Canada and others
Happy Cousins Day
The festival of National Cousins Day is celebrated and observed with much vigor all over the World and Specially on the United States. The festival marks the return and recognition of love and affection between a brother and a sister who have been away from each other for many years. On this day, every family celebrate this special occasion and extends to their relatives and friends the best wishes for health, prosperity and peace. Some states celebrate the day on a different basis, but the common theme that National Cousins Day is about is best friends and families coming together to celebrate the sentiments and joy of love and affection.
Happy National Cousins Day
The very first National Cousins Day was observed in the year 1825, when a law was passed against cruelty to the sisters. According to this law, if a brother murdered a sister without proper motive then he would be liable to pay heavy compensation to her family. Today, it is not so difficult to come to know about the families of our loved ones who have passed away because of some reason. Today, you can also celebrate National Cousins Day by selecting the best possible wishes that you want to send to your cousins.
The reasons that make people celebrate the day vary from one another. For some, National Cousins Day is an opportunity to celebrate the happiness of their childhood and past, while others want to fulfill their wish of being a part of their family. On this day, people usually get together with their relatives and friends and spend some quality time with them. Even today, most of the younger generation prefers to be associated with their cousins because they get to meet their cousins even when they are on their school or college campuses. In fact, many schools as well as colleges are organizing events for the students to meet their classmates on National Cousins Day.
National Cousins Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Status, Saying
- Appreciate your cousin today. They were your first friends in life!
- A cousin is my childhood mate and turned into a friend when grown up!
- Cousins may not call you every day, but they are there in every situation you face!
- My childhood would have been very boring without you. You are full of life! Wishing all the success in everything you do.
- If friends are forever, cousins are for life! Have a great Cousins day.
- Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be our forever friends. Happy National Cousins Day.
- A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. Happy National Cousins Day.
- Big, small, old, young – being cousins is a special ride together. Whether you are in the same city or separated by continents, here’s wishing you make some amazing memories today! Happy National Cousins Day
Happy Cousins Day Wishes, Quotes
- Today is national cousins day. Wishing and praying all cousin’s world over, stay safe and blessed.
- A promise between Cousins means never having to give a reason
- I need to remember what’s important in life: Cousins.
- Today is National Cousins Day. No matter how far you are from your cousins. You are always connected by heart.
- Time passes and we may be apart, but cousins always stay close at heart.
- My cousins are my “movie crew.
- cousins are your first friends.
- My lovely sister, I am really lucky to have a beautiful cousin like you. Happy cousin’s day. Thanks for always being there.
- Happy Cousins Day dear. You never let me feel the absence of a sister. You have always fulfilled your responsibilities as a sister. I am so blessed.
In the United States, the third cousin once again comes into prominence when it comes to National Cousins Day. The reason behind this is the traditional belief that the youngest member of a family is the one who is closest to the heart. The third cousin once again holds the same significance that it did in the olden times. On this day, every year, the 3rd cousins and their parents are invited to attend the traditional picnic in the honor of National Cousins Day. During the picnic, the 3rd cousins and their parents can give their children a special token or gift.