The International Day of Peace is Observed on September 21 Every year. The International Peace Day Also Known as World Peace Day Which Dedicated to Enhancing Cohesion and Peace among All The People in The World. Since 1982, The International Day of Peace Was Celebrate and the Key Objective is The Absence of War and Violence. In 2013, The United Nations Dedicated The Day To peace Education.
International Day of Peace: History
By United Nations Resolution, The International Day of Peace was Established on 1981. After That The Day Was Celebrated in 1982. But, earlier till 2002, The Day Was Celebrate on The Third Tuesday of September Every Year. However, The UN Assembly Decided to Celebrate The Day on Permanent Day. So, From 2003 The International Peace Day Celebrate on 21 September as Known as World Peace Day. In 2015, The UN’s Member States Aim 17 Sustainable Development Goals
International Peace Day 2019 Theme
The Theme of International Day of peace 2019 is ” Climate Action For Peace”. We All Know that Climate Change Causes Many threats to World Peace security. Millions of People Suffered From world Climate Changes, They are Forced To Leave Their Homes and Seek Safety Due to World Climate Change. So, if We Want To Achieve Peace For World than it is Must to do to take an Action About Climate Change.
“It is possible to achieve our goals, but we need decisions, political will and transformational policies to allow us to still live in peace with our own climate.” — Secretary-General António Guterres, 15 May 2019
International Peace Day : World Peace Day Quotes
Just Like others National Day and Popular Days, You Can Share Quotes and Messages For Love, Peace and Awareness of World Peace Day. Get More International Peace Day Quotes From here.
- “Peace begins with a smile.” Mother Teresa
- ‘Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.’ ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “World peace begins with inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
- “If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.” – Desmond Tutu
- “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” – Robert Muller
- “Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” – Ronald Reagan
- “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice. – Martin Luther King Jr