Juneteenth 2021: Wishes, Messages, Greeting and Quotes. Juneteenth is The Celebration Commemorating The End of Slavery in The United States Which Also Known as Emancipation Day. Every year it Occurs on June 19th. It Commemorates The Day Union Troops in Galveston, Texas Told Slaves of Their Freedom. The Messages Came more Than Two Years Later after President Abraham Lincoln Issued The Emancipation Proclamation. There were Nearly 4 Million Slaves in The US in 1860. Read More About Powerful Juneteenth Quotes, Wishes, Messages
In 1980, Texas Was The First State of Make Juneteenth a State Holiday. Now, all But Four Sates Celebrate The Juneteenth. However, Juneteenth is Not Federal Holiday in The United States. The US Senate Agreed to a Resolution Recognizing “Juneteenth Independence Day,” but The House has Not done so. Read More To Get Juneteenth Image Free Download and HD Pictures
Many Consider The Celebration to be The country’s Second Independence Day. Americans Recognize The Anniversary With parties and Gatherings With Family and Friends. Every Year June 19, The African Americans Across The US Celebrated The Freedom From Slavery. They Also Called The Day is “Juneteenth Black Independence Day,”
On June 19,1865, General Gordon Granger Arrived Galveston, Texas and Announce The Enslaved Africans American Which Was Issued More Than Two Years Ago by President Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation.
Why is it called Juneteenth
The holiday, which gets its named from the combination of June and Nineteenth, is also known as Emancipation Day, Juneteenth Independence Day and Black Independence Day. “The Day always Particularly Special For African Americans,” Said Julian Hyter, The Historian. However, The Day Name Combination “June” Plus “Nineteenth” Equals “Juneteenth”
Juneteenth celebrations are held in most states, if not all, Cliff Robinson, the founder of Juneteenth.com, said. “There are all kinds of Juneteenth celebrations that take place across Black communities in the United States,” Hayter, the historian, said.
What You Need To Know
- When is Juneteenth?
Juneteenth is celebrated annually on June 19.
- Is Juneteenth a National Holiday?
Juneteenth is not a national holiday in the United States. It became a state holiday in Texas in 1980, and a number of other states have since declared it a state holiday or day of observance.
The Juneteenth Flas Use The Red, White and blue of The United States Flag, To Signify That Enslaved People in The United States and Their Descendants Are all American. The White Star on The Flag Represents “Newness and Freedom”,
Facts About Juneteenth
- Enslaved people had already been emancipated—they just didn’t know it.
- There are many theories as to why the Emancipation Proclamation wasn’t enforced in Texas.
- The announcement actually urged freedmen and freedwomen to stay with their former owners.
- Not all enslaved people were freed instantly.
- Texas was the first state to declare Juneteenth a state holiday.
- Juneteeth is still not a federal holiday.
- The Juneteenth flag is full of symbolism.
- Juneteenth traditions vary across the U.S.
How To Celebrate Juneteenth?
You Might be Want to Celebrate The Juneteenth This Year. Here is How you Could Celebrate The Day While You Doing Practicing Social Distancing.
- Learn more about African-American history and culture, and share your resources with friends and family.
- Volunteer at a voter registration organization.
- Invest in Black lives.
- Create a Juneteenth Feast
- Make Juneteenth Decorations
- Visit a Virtual Juneteenth Celebration
1). Achievements and accomplishments don’t have a colour….. They just depend upon the talent, hard work and dedication of a person….. Sending you best wishes on Juneteenth Day and wishing you freedom from slavery!!!!
2). God made us all equal….. But humans created differences which have been the cause of many problems….. Celebrations of Juneteenth are a reminder of victory of equality over slavery….. Wishing you a very Happy Freedom Day.
3). The best and the only way to fight racism is with solidarity….. Let us put an end to all the discrimination by standing tall against the differences created by weak minds…. A very Happy Juneteenth to you.
4). When you will open your eyes, you will see the colours but when you will open your mind, you will see all the colours disappear….. Let’s celebrate Juneteenth Independence Day by letting all the colours disappear and just hearts remain.
5). The smart way to fight racism is to understand that the world is full of colours and to accept them is the best thing to do….. Sending my love and lots of warm wishes on Freedom Day…. Have a wonderful day ahead!!!!
6). There is just one place where separating colours is the logical thing and that is laundry, let’s not do that with people…. Just love them all….. Sending the best of my wishes on Juneteenth to you my dear.
7). There will only be growth and prosperity, happiness and joy if we will world with colours but with their awesomeness and then there will be no difference….. Best wishes to you on the occasion of Juneteenth Day.
8). Freedom day is about setting our minds free from thoughts and things that hold us back from becoming successful in life….. Let us embrace the difference in colours of our skins and celebrate our differences with respect and happiness…. Happy Juneteenth to you.
Here We Collect Best Inspiring Quotes of Juneteenth That Will Inspire You To Keep Fighting For Racial Justice. Those Juneteenth Inspirational Quotes can Give You The Motivation You Need To keep Fighting For The Good.
1. “Words of Emancipation didn’t arrive until the middle of June so they called it Juneteenth. So that was it, the night of Juneteenth celebration, his mind went on. The celebration of a gaudy illusion.” ―
2. “Anytime anyone is enslaved, or in any way deprived of his liberty, if that person is a human being, as far as I am concerned he is justified to resort to whatever methods necessary to bring about his liberty again.” — Malcolm X
3. “We all require and want respect, man or woman, Black or white. It’s our basic human right.” — Aretha Franklin
4. “If the cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail. Because the goal of America is freedom, abused and scorned tho’ we may be, our destiny is tied up with America’s destiny.” — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “Every year we must remind successive generations that this event triggered a series of events that one by one defines the challenges and responsibilities of successive generations. That’s why we need this holiday.” — Al Edwards
6. “My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.” — Desmond Tutu
7. “I swear to the Lord I still can’t see why democracy means everybody but me.” — Langston Hughes
8. “Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.”- Coretta Scott King, human rights activist and leader
Juneteenth Wishes, Messages, Text and Saying
We Collect Best Wishes of Juneteenth, Juneteenth Messages That Can be Share With your Family and Friends to Motivation Them To Fight For Good on This Occasion.
Happy Juneteenth to Friends, Family and All Americans.
Wishing You and All Your Loved Ones a Happy Juneteenth Day!
“If you know whence you came, there is really no limit to where you can go.” — James Baldwin
“You can’t separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.” — Malcolm X
Images of Juneteenth are Provide Here to Download. Those Juneteenth Images and Juneteenth Flag Images are Royalty Free, You Can Download or Share with Friends and Family.
Juneteenth (Juneteenth Independence day) is an annual holiday observing the end of slavery in the U.S. and marks the day (June 19, 1865) when news of emancipation reached people in the deepest parts of the former Confederacy in Galveston, Texas. We Provide You Best Collection of Juneteenth Quotes, Images, Messages and Juneteenth Flag. Hope You Celebrate The Day by Maintenance Social Distance Due to COVID-19.