Happy Independence Day of Malaysia 2021: Happy Malaysia Independence Day Also know as Hari Kebangsaan or Malaysia National Day. But in Malay Language its Called Hari Merdeka. Every Year Malaysia Celebrate their Independence Day on 31 August. But, there are some controversy, due to calls to prioritized the Celebration of Malaysia Day on 16 September.
Every year on 31st August Malaysian people are celebrating Happy Malaysia Independence Day. On this day government arranged many program like as Independence Day Parade, Fireworks Celebrations around the country. It is the day we celebrate our independence from the British colonial masters through peaceful negotiations and patient deliberation.
Malaysia Independence Day
Malaysia National Day is also known as Malaysia Independence Day or ‘Hari Merdeka’ in the Malay language, it got independence on the 31st of August in 1957. On This Day most of Malaysian gather at Dataran Merdeka in Kuala Lumpur to Celebrate the day. e can watch the parade of decorated cars, Royal inspection, flags raising, Rukun Negara recitation and cultural and patriotic performances.
Happy Malaysia Independence Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes
To Celebrate the Malaysia Independence Day 2021, We have Bring up Wishes, Messages, Quotes, greetings and Images to Share. Just, collect them free and update a status on Facebook, Twitter & Whatsapp with #MalaysiaNationalDay2021 Tag.
Malaysia Independence Day Wishes
“Many lives were sacrificed, many battles were fought before we finally got independent…. Today is a very special day and warm wishes on Malaysia Independence Day to you.”
“Today we can enjoy freedom and independence, enjoy the comforts and rights we are given as a citizen…. Wishing you a very Happy Malaysia Independence Day my dear.”
“A country is not just a piece of land but a home for many people who deserve to be independent and free…. On that note, wishing a very Happy Malaysia Independence Day to all.”
“They gave away everything to give us an independent nation and we must also work hard to leave a nation our generations will always be proud of…. Warm wishes on Malaysia Independence Day.”
“Independence comes with responsibility and on Malaysia Independence Day, we as the citizens of Malaysia, must fulfill all our responsibilities to keep our nation safe and growing.”
Malaysia Independence Day Messages
- Those who won our Independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty. May we all be courageous enough to take Malaysia to greater heights. Happy Hari Merdeka Malaysia Independence Day 2021.
- May this Independence Day bring fortune and success for each and every one of us. May our country see more progress in the coming years! Happy independence day of Malaysia!
- Happy Independence Day to you. Today let’s celebrate those who shed their blood for our freedom. They are the ones who deserve the glory!
- Always stand for what you believe, stand for what is right and stand for what you desire. True freedom lies where the mind is without fear. Happy independence day of Malaysia 2021!
- Let’s honor the valiant heroes who made us the proudest of all human and mightiest of all nation. May the glory of this day be your inspiration for tomorrow!
- We need more people like you who are loyal and honest to this country. Happy Independence Day to the most inspiring person I’ve ever met!
- Independence comes with responsibility and on Malaysia Independence Day, we as the citizens of Malaysia, must fulfill all our responsibilities to keep our nation safe and growing.
Malaysia National Day Greetings 2021
- Thank you for bringing the nation where it is today.
- Happy Independence Day to my fellow Malaysian.
- I wish you all a happy Independence Day celebration.
- Today is a beautiful day for the nation and its people.
- Have a safe and enjoyable Independence Day!
- I hope this Independence Day brings you happiness and hope.
- Let’s remember all past heroes who fought for our freedom and unity.
- May God continue to uplift the country’s glory!
- May Allah bless our country!
- I was pleased to be born in a free country.
Malaysia Independence Day Quotes
“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.” – John F. Kennedy
“Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plow, out of huts, cobbler, and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
“May the sun in his course visit no land freer, happier, more lovely, than this our country!” – Sardar Bhagat Singh!
“If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
“One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.” -Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose!
“The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of the British rule in India.” – Lala Lajpat Rai
“Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand-in-hand, for victory will be ours.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee