Merry Christmas and Best Wishes For Family, Friends, Loved Ones, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband-Wife, Boss or Co-workers/Colleague. We have lot of Collect to Wish some one to Write on a Christmas Card a Merry Christmas Day. Are you too excited about Christmas? This is normal because many people around the world will enjoy the joy of Christmas from 24th December at 12 midnight. This much awaited day is not long, it is very near. Christians observe this day mainly to commemorate the birthday of Jesus Christ. If you are a Christian then you will no doubt want to know about Christmas Wishes, Messages, and Quotes.
Although it is celebrated on 25th December every year, people prepare for it long in advance as it is the biggest festival of Christianity. People make a lot of arrangements for this day. Even people of not only Christianity but also people of other religions express solidarity with this day and observe it. Wishes and messages also play an important role in making the various events of this day more significant.
Merry Christmas Wishes:
This Christmas tradition was introduced a long time ago. Christians remember the birthday of Jesus Christ on this day because the great Jesus Christ came to this world on this 25th of December. Wishes play an essential role in conveying these meanings to everyone. On this day, many happy wishes are sent to each other which carry the message of happiness and peace.
- Merry Christmas! May God shower your life with unlimited blessings on this day.
- Wishing your holiday season be filled with sparkles of joy and love. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Merry Christmas! May this festive Christmas season brings all the success for you.
- Merry Christmas, Alex! May the joy of the season linger in your heart all the New Year.
- From our family to yours, have a wonderful season of celebrations! Merry Christmas from John, Rachael, and Kyle Washington
- Peace and love to you at this holiday season and in all the seasons of the year to come. Merry Christmas, Cameron!
- Tis the Season to be Jolly, so raise a glass and sing tra-la-lolly! Merry Christmas, Jake!
- Merry Christmas! I pray that God keeps you free from every trouble and helps you achieve great things in life.
- Wishing you a joyful time and a lot of pleasant memories of this season of love and magic. May all your dreams come true.
- Merry Christmas! I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. I hope you’ll have a great time with your friends and family!
- I hope these Christmas wishes will bring a special kind of warmth and joy to your heart. Wishing you all the best this holiday season! Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you Happy Holidays and a New Year that makes you smile every day, Melissa! -The Jackson Family, 2019
- Peace… Joy… Love… Wishing you these and the Happiest of Holidays! -Merry Christmas from all The Johnson Family!
- May your celebrations be marvelously Merry and beautifully Bright, Ambrose! -Happy Holidays from David & Ariel Shields!
- Merry Christmas with Love from the DaLong Family! Sending all our best wishes for the coming New Year, Ken and Dana!Merry Christmas!
- Peace and goodwill, love and great joy are our wishes for you, Carol!
- From our home to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!
- May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
- I hope your holiday celebrations are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
- Merry Christmas! With many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
- May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a lovely Christmas season and a very Happy New Year!
- Cheers to warm holiday memories!
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!
The day promotes love and mutual understanding among all. People do not limit this day only to 25th but they exchange greetings with each other even before that. On this day first everyone goes to the church and there prays and gives thanks to God. After completing the church prayers, they attend other activities. First they wish each other with different words, then send greeting cards and more.
The messages of this day carry great significance and teach people to always maintain good relations with each other. They even invite each other by sending messages. After the prayers the main attraction of the day is the cake cutting, every house cuts the cake on this day and the loved ones feed each other. At the same time, they give gifts to each other.
- Merry Christmas my love! You are the biggest blessing of my life and I cherish you every day!
- Merry Christmas, son. I hope you have a blissful Christmas. May the blessing of the Christmas season surround you throughout the year.
- Merry Christmas, dear brother! May the spirit of Christmas be with you all around the year!
- Warmest greetings to you on this festive season and best wishes for the coming New Year. You are the best gift I’ve ever had in life!
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas! And we love you so much, we’re not singing it! Love from Mark, Amy, Chad, and Peter
- Holidays are memory-making days. May this Christmas give you new ones to treasure, Jess!
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! Enjoy every minute, Shawn!
- Wishing you Christmas blessings wrapped in love, tied up with joy!
- Merry Christmas, Charles, Terri, Kayla, and Kayden!
- Merry Christmas! And best wishes for 2023.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
- Wishing you a joyous Holiday season and a happy and peaceful New Year.
- Best wishes for the Holidays, and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
- In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and lots of love from our family to yours!
- Sending you my best wishes for a fabulous festive season from across the miles. Happy holidays!
- Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that the coming year is full of many blessings for you and your family.
- May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy.
- From my home to yours, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! Stay safe and take care.
- May your Christmas shine brightly with joy and goodwill!
- Season’s Greetings! And best wishes for the New Year.
- Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year!
- Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!
- Greetings of the Season and best wishes for the New Year!
- This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
- Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
- Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
- May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
- It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year, I’m so grateful to have you.
- Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
- Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
- My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
- “May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
Merry Christmas For Family & Friends
If you have a crush on someone, you can get along with them on this day as you send them greetings and gifts. Even tell your friends to convert all bad relationships into good ones. That is why it is said that Christmas is not only to celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ but also to maintain good relations with everyone and wish for happiness and peace.
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2023.
- Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- Your friendship is the firework that makes my every Christmas a memorable one. You deserve a box full of blessings this Christmas!
- I may not always say how important you are in my life. But I just want to know, the joy of Christmas is incomplete without you!
- The warmth of your friendship and the charm of your presence is the best Christmas gift for me. Let’s make this Christmas full of sweet friendship moments!
- Thanks for the support and care you have always given me. May this festive season strengthen our friendship so it can endure any difficulty life throws at us!
- Merry Christmas! I am lucky to have been born into such a caring, joyful and lovely family!
- There is nothing more special for me than being able to spend some good time over good food with you all! Merry Christmas, my dear family!
- Merry Christmas to you and your precious family! May your bond expand and your family remains the happiest.
- Merry Christmas to my precious family! You are what makes Christmas special and delightful!
- May all your moments be filled with tremendous happiness and astounding cheerfulness. Wishing all of you a remarkable Christmas season!
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
- Christmas (noun). The only time of the year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.
- “One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.”
Don’t think of it as me bribing you, think of it as spreading Christmas cheer!
- “The 3 stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus.”
Congratulations on finally making it to stage 3! Merry Christmas ol’ man.
- “It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.”
Let’s hope he wasn’t paying close attention to us this year! Thanks for being such a great friend, it’s been fun spending time with you this year. Here’s to a fabulous 2023!
- Lessons from a Christmas Tree:
“Be a light in the darkness.
We all fall over sometimes.
You can never wear too much glitter.
Bring joy to others.
Sparkle and twinkle as often as possible.
It’s okay to be a little tilted”.
~ Jane Lee Logan
- “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
~ Maya Angelou
However tangled the lights are this year, I know you’ll handle it with aplomb. Merry Christmas!
- One sure sign that you’re getting older is how Santa seems to look younger each year. Cheers to another year of holiday fun!
- May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- You’re a lot like some of my Christmas tree ornaments. Bright, colorful. and a little bit cracked!
- “I’m dreaming of a White Christmas. But if the White runs out I’ll drink the Red!”
Looking forward to celebrating with you over the Holiday season. Cheers to a fabulous 2023!
- “Time to get into the holiday spirit… gin, vodka, whiskey…”
Looking forward to celebrating with you over the holidays. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!
- Don we now our ugly sweaters…
Let’s party! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Greetings
- Everything good this season has to offer; may all be yours this Christmas! Merry Christmas!
- You make each of my days as cheerful as Christmas. Happy holidays and a lovely new year to you, honey.
- Wishing you all the best this holiday season! May this Year bring lots of love and joy to our home! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Nothing is more peaceful and joyous than spending the happiest time of the year surrounded by the ones you love and adore the most. May you all have a lovely Christmas with your family and friends.
- I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health to you and your family. Sending you a very warm wish for Christmas!
- Wishing you the most amazing Christmas of your life and praying to the Lord to help you be a better person than ever. May God always bless you. I love you so much.
- Wishing you everlasting joy, love, and peace on this spectacular occasion. Merry Christmas!
- It’s beGINning to look a lot like Christmas! Cheers, Kelly!
- Jingle all the way! Merry, Merry Christmas Day!
- Mistletoe and holly, a season bright and jolly! Happy Christmas, LaMond Family!
- Wishing you a Christmas blessing and a New Year full of hope! With love from the Chastain Family
- Wishing you Happy Holidays filled with Peace, Love, and Joy! Christmas Greetings from the Hollingsworths!
- We woof you a Merry Christmas and a Yappy New Year! -Love, Ben, Rachel, and Buddy
- Merry Christmas from The Wilson Family! May Peace and Joy fill the coming year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas, a day that fills your heart with joy, Camilla!
- Joyful greetings from the Hardy family!
- It’s that time of year! May your merry celebrations be filled with love and laughter, Allison!
- May this Christmas be filled with happiness in all that you do, and may this joy continue the whole year through! -Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year, Ric and Doris!
- Happiness and Cheer! Christmas time is here! Greetings from the Markhams!
Religious Christmas Messages
- Merry Christmas! May your holy wishes be heard by God and your life be full of his divine blessings!
- I wish you find serenity and delight in the celebration of this holy day! Have a blessed Christmas!
- May God enlighten your heart and help you stay on the right path. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you.
- May the Lord Jesus fill your life with eternal joy and never-ending happiness. I pray for a Christmas full of love and peace for you and your family!
- May this holy season of Christmas bring the lord’s blessing to your home. May all your wishes come true and your desires are fulfilled! Happy Christmas!
- As you celebrate the birth of our sweet Lord Jesus, I want you to know that my prayers are always with you and you’ll always have Christ’s blessings in life!
- May the spirit of Christmas harbor the love for Jesus in our hearts and allow us to live upon His divine teachings. Merry Christmas!
There are some great Christmas quotes that you can read yourself and pass on to others. You can even mention the quotes when you post about Christmas on your social media, it will make everyone more aware of the celebration of the day. The day is mainly observed to commemorate the birthday of Jesus, but people do not fail to enjoy the day enough.
- “It’s Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – W. T. Ellis
- “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” – Pope Francis
- “I wish you a joyful and enjoyable Merry Christmas! I hope your wishes come true!”
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” – Roy L. Smith
- “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it – You feel it. You know it. You believe it.” – Kevin Alan Milne
- “Merry Christmas! Wishing you one of the best Christmas celebrations ever! Sending bags full of heartfelt wishes to you and your loved ones!”
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pahro
- “Merry Christmas! My heartfelt wishes to you on this joyous occasion. Feel the love, bonding, and happiness among your near and dear ones!”
- “May the hope, the peace, the joy, and the love represented by the birth in Bethlehem this night fill our lives and become part of all that we say and do.” – Rev. Richard J. Fairchild
- “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you’re home.” – Carol Nelson
- “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” – Freya Stark
- “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Write Mabie
- “Christmas isn’t about candy canes or lights all aglow, it’s the hearts that we touch, and the care that we show.” – Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- “Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Christians look forward to this day every year from the beginning and plan to give gifts to their loved ones. Besides, people are mainly interested in cutting the cake and feeding each other. They share happiness with each other by eating cake. It is indeed a great day when people want to be together.