Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival Wishes, Messages & Quotes: The Mid Autumn Festival is held on The 15th Day of The 8th Month of The Lunar Calendar. This Festival Mainly Observed by China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Combodia and Thailand. Actually The Festival Celebrated Primarily in East and Southeast Asia Which Falls on September, 29 This Years. The day is also known as the Moon Festival, as at that time of the year the moon is at its roundest and brightest.
“May We Live Long And Share The Beauty of The Moon Together, Even if We are Hundreds of Miles Apart.” Today is a Big Day For East and Southeast Asia Communities For Dinner, Lighting and Eating Mooncakes For The Mid Autumn Festival.
What is The Mid Autumn Festival?
The Festival Also Known as The Moon Festival and Harvest Moon Festival Which is Celebrated Mainly in Chines and Vietnamese Communities. The Moon Festival Has No Fixed Date on The Calendar. The Tradition is The Festival Falls on The 15th Day of Eight Month A Full Moon Day. This Year (2023) The Autumn Festivals Start on 29 September.
The Festival Has been Celebrated Since The Early (as early as 3000 years ago) Tang Dynasty (618-907). One of the most common ways to celebrate is by eating mooncakes, although they typically have around 800 calories a cake.
How is it celebrated?
The Main Celebration For Mid Autumn Festival is a Chance For Families To Spend Time Together. One of The Most Common Ways to Celebrate is By Eating Mooncakes (Or Banh Trung Thu in Vietnamese).
The main activities on the Mid-Autumn Festival are appreciating the full moon and eating moon cakes as mentioned in the origin of the Mid-Autumn Festival. Since China is a big country with a large population, the festival tends to be celebrated in various ways, with each way having its own strong local flavor.
Today, the Mid-Autumn Festival is an incredibly important family gathering — it’s when “people and the moon reunite to form a full circle,” as an old saying goes.
Mid Autumn Festival Wishes, Messages, Quotes
There Couple Ways to Celebrate The Moon Festival, You Can you Wish Friends and Family For Good Fortune and a Happy Harvest Moon Festival. While there are a large variety of traditional greetings, one of the most simple and commonly used ones is ‘zhongqiujie kuaile’ (中秋节快乐！), or ‘happy Mid-Autumn Festival’!
Sending Celebration Messages is Always Best Option To Wish Who Are far Way.
The most popular message is: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
- Chinese: 中秋节快乐! Zhōngqiūjié kuàilè!
Mid Autumn Festival: Wishes
May the brightness of moon and stars fill your life with positivity and happiness…. Wishing you a blissful and cheerful Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
May the round moon brings in your life a brighter, happier and more successful future….. Sending best wishes on auspicious occasion of Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
- I wish that your celebrate this auspicious time of the year with your family and friends and are blessed with a successful year ahead….. Wishing you Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
- When the moon is round in autumn, it is a signal that it is the time to reunite, enjoy the festivities and happy times with loved ones…. Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
- May this festival of harvest bring eternal joy and happiness in our lives….. Sending warm wishes on Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
- When moon is perfect round, when it is the mid of autumn, it calls for celebration with hopes for a happier days ahead…. Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
- May each and every day of your life is as happy and as bright as the Mid-Autumn Moon Festival…. Best wishes on this special occasion!!!
- It is time to thank God for a good harvest and seek his blessings for another prosperous year…. Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
Mid Autumn Festival Messages in English
- Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival
- Wishing us a long life to share the graceful moonlight, though thousands of miles apart.
- A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry Mid-Autumn Festival, bliss, and happiness.
- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
- The roundest moon can be seen in the autumn. It is time for reunions. I wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Day and a wonderful life.
- Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in Mid-Autumn Day.
- Happy Mid-Autumn Day! Wish that you go well and have a successful and bright future.
- I want to make a toast. I Wish that the round moon take my best blessing to you. May you have a happy family and a bright future.
- I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on Mid-Autumn Day, be bright and perfect.
Chines Mid Autumn Festival Messages & Wishes
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival
Zhù nǐ hé nǐ de jiārén zhōngqiū kuàilè
Wishing us a long life to share the graceful moonlight, though thousands of miles apart.
Dàn yuàn rén chángjiǔ, qiānlǐ gòng chánjuān
A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry Mid-Autumn Festival, bliss, and happiness.
Hàoyuè shǎnshuò, xīngguāng shǎnyào, zhōngqiū jiājié, měimǎn kuàilè!
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
The roundest moon can be seen in the autumn. It is time for reunions. I wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Day and a wonderful life.
Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in Mid-Autumn Day.
Happy Mid-Autumn Day! Wish that you go well and have a successful and bright future.
I want to make a toast. I Wish that the round moon take my best blessing to you. May you have a happy family and a bright future.
I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on Did-Autumn Day, be bright and perfect.
Mid Autumn Festival Cards, Images, Pictures
Let us raise a toast for a happy and healthy future….. Wishing you a very blessed Mid-Autumn Day!!!
Happy Mid-Autumn Day!!!! May you are blessed with success in your future ventures.
On the occasion of Mid Autumn Festival, I am sending you warm greetings full of love, happiness and blessings.
Wishing you a perfect life, just like the perfect round shape of the moon in Mid-Autumn Moon Festival.
Wishing you a very Happy Mid Autumn Festival…. May you enjoy the bright moonshine with twinkling stars full of happiness and blessings for you.
May you enjoy the bright and happy Mid Autumn Festival with your loved ones to create beautiful memories for life.
10 Mid-Autumn Festival Traditions
- Having Dinner Together — Happy Family Reunion Time
- Eating Mooncakes — The Most Representative Tradition
- Appreciating the Moon — a Symbol of Family Reunion
- Worshiping the Moon — a Disappearing Tradition
- Making Colorful Lanterns — Children’s Favorite Activity
- Giving Gifts — to Friends, Relatives, and Staff
- Sending Celebration Messages — to Those Who Are Far Away
- Short Distance Traveling — a New Fashionable Custom
- Shopping — Popular Among Young People
- Watching Movies — for Those Who Don’t Have Any Other Ideas