Happy Mother’s Day Quotes can be used to Wish your Mother’s on this Mother’s Day 2021. Mother’s Day has long been celebrated across the world with a lot of fanfare, pomp and circumstance. But not many people know that mother’s day is not just about cards, chocolates and flowers; it’s about having a day where you express your gratitude to the women in your life.
I believe that this can only be achieved by giving her gifts on mother’s day that she will appreciate and never forget, and that’s why this article is all about Mother’s Day Quotes. I am sure that you have mothers in your life or who are close to your mother and it pains me when I see young mothers having a hard time choosing a nice gift for their mothers on Mother’s day.
Happy Mothers Day quotes 2021
On Mother’s Day, instead of running here and there looking for that perfect gift for your mother’s, why don’t you make it easy for her by giving her an all-in-one gift. If you look at the mothers in your life, what do they enjoy doing? Most women love spending time with their families and doing different activities with them.
You can’t buy that with money, so instead of buying her clothes, why don’t you just buy her an expensive camera that she can use to capture memories of those wonderful moments with her children? Another great idea for a Mother’s Day gift is to buy her a Mother’s Day Vacation package where she and her children can spend a week at a top vacation destination like Disney.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
Short And Sweet Mother’s Day Quotes
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
- “The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” —Kahil Gibran
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
Funny Mothers Day Quotes
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” —Lisa Alther
- “A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” —Tenneva Jordan
- “An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.” —Spanish Proverb
- “A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.” —Robert Brault
- “In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” —Randy Susan Meyers
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” —Rudyard Kipling
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” —Laura Stavoe Harm
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” —The Golden Girls
- “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” —Erma Bombeck
- “The phrase ’working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
Mother’s Day Quotes
If you are still clueless about what to buy your mother on Mother’s Day, what better option do you have but to get her a Mother’s Day Gift Basket? Most mothers love receiving and opening gifts on Mother’s Day because it makes them feel important and loved. And besides, who doesn’t love receiving and opening a gift from someone they love? I know I love my mother very much and when I receive any Mother’s Day gifts from her, I feel like she’s been watching over me all these years. It’s a special feeling that only mothers can feel on such a special day. Let’s get the latest and best Mother’s Day Quotes 2021 and celebrate the Day.