Having a parent is crucial to building a child’s future, although not all children are equally fortunate. National Adoption Day is celebrated in America every year on November 19 to create awareness for children who are now without parents. This day has always been popular in the United States because people believe that on this day the Lord’s child finds a new address. You may be surprised to know that in 2015 alone, around 4000 children were adopted by different people before Thanksgiving.
This day is basically a blessing for 2 types of people – those who have children without guardians and couples who have no children. It is very important to celebrate this so that some of the children can get them a permanent residence. Along with various activities for this day, there are some wishes, slogans and messages that increase people’s awareness about it.
National Adoption Day Slogan:
It is truly a great day when some orphans are taken care of and childless people can fulfill their dreams. As part of celebrating this day, Americans hold various activities. Slogans are a part of it. These slogans say that every man needs a home of his own. Moreover, you are adopting someone which means that you are showing a lot of love.
- Every parenthood depends on love, not DNA. Celebrating adoption day.
- Creating awareness of adoption is not sufficient. Be an example.
- Having a home as well as family is a blessing.
- A family is built not by genes but by love.
- God has prepared my heart for adoption.
- Let your kindness flood the world. Happy national adoption day.
- No one is expecting you to save the world, just save a child! National adoption day.
- A hero is someone who brings happiness in a child’s life! A thought on adoption day.
- Little things can matter in life, and a great step for adoption can mark your life!
They also show that love has no limits, you can express it in any way you want. Expressing love through a great deed is the best idea. Also want to give the world a good soul gift? Then adopt a child because he will stay away from all crimes by being in the family. If more people like you adopt a child, imagine how many good souls are being created!
National Adoption Day Wishes:
Adoption day wishes are very valuable. Wishes should be shared with everyone. Giving birth does not make one a mother if she gives up responsibility for the child. Rather, he who wants to keep the child close to himself with love is undoubtedly the best guardian of the child. No matter if you have not given birth to a child.
“You don’t become a parent when you bear a child but you become a parent when you witness his life, each and every moment of his life.”
“Adopting a child is a matter of faith which gives you all the strength to walk the unknown road with smiles, happiness and courage.”
“A miracle can happen anytime! Adopting a child is what you call a miracle.“
“Motherhood is decided in heaven and adopted on earth.“
“Adoption makes you more great and special parents than any normal parents.“
“Take the risk of adoption and get away from the fear of no one loving foster care children.“
“Making a child grow in your heart and not in your tummy is called adoption.“
“Sometimes it is worth waiting to have a blessing. Have a great adoption day.“
“Not from my flesh, not from my blood, but my own!“
“Adoption is when a child grows in the heart of a mother and not in her body….. Best wishes to you on this special day.”
“Never ask who does the child belong to but ask who belongs to the child.”
Keeping him in your heart and bringing him up is the real thing. Perhaps there are people around you who don’t have children but are hesitant enough to adopt. You can encourage them by sending wishes. Tell them they should take responsibility for at least one child who faces an uncertain future without a parent.
National Adoption Day Quotes
“Anyone who ever wondered how much they could love a child who did not spring from their own loins, know this: it is the same. The feeling of love is so profound, it’s incredible and surprising.” — Nia Vardalos
“I’m not gonna lie. There were wrenching moments. I say to everybody, ‘Adoption is not for the faint of heart.’. . . Adoption was a bumpy ride — very bumpy. But, God, was it worth the fight.” — Mariska Hargitay
“Adoption is complicated, but it is also rich with narratives of strength.” — Jillian Lauren
“When people tell me how lucky my children are, I offer a reply that upholds the girls’ dignity while acknowledging the complicated truth. ‘No,’ I say, ‘we are all blessed to have found each other.’” — Julie Higgenbotham
“God knew that it doesn’t matter how your children get to your family. It just matters that they got there.” — Kira Mortenson
“Being a parent wasn’t just about bearing a child. It was about bearing witness to its life.” — Jodi Picoult
“Adoption – because family isn’t made from blood, it’s made from love.” — Unknown
“We do not need to know the beginning of a child’s story to change the ending.” — Fi Newood
“The circumstances surrounding your birth are not as important as the opportunity to live.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
“Every child deserves a home and love. Period.” — Dave Thomas
“Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” — Robert A. Heinlein
National Adoption Day Messages:
“No matter how motherhood comes to you…. it is always special and always wonderful. Thank God for this beautiful miracle that has come into your life as the most special blessing.“
“No children in this world is unwanted, it is just that he has not yet found his family.“
“Adoption is a challenging process but it is worth every effort you make, every fight you have witnessed… Fortunate are those who find their families in these fights.“
“A mother is always a mother as there is nothing like a real mother or an adoptive mother.“
“It is a beautiful equation of destiny and when it comes into play… you never realize when these children become a part of your family and win a special place in your heart… it is pure magic and blessed destiny.“
“You don’t become a parent by bearing a child but you become a parent when you begin to witness a child grow, participate with him in everyday things and share your life with him.“
“Adopting one child will not bring a big change in the world but it will surely change the world of that one child in the most beautiful way.“
“A birth mother always puts the needs of her baby before and above what her heart desires… it is her love for her child that makes her sacrifice all the comforts.“
National Adoption Day Captions
- Adoption starts a new life and a new journey towards getting blessings.
- Don’t bring a child in your family but take your family to the child.
- Adoption is not easy but absolutely worth it.
- A child can be someone’s joy and pride. Every child deserves it.
- Before knowing you, we loved you even when we had the least hope.
- The process of adoption may be long and hard. But the joy is endless.
- Let every child learn that they are wanted and loved by all.
- Adoption is a promise and commitment to God. Happy adoption day.
- We might not know the starting of a child, but we definitely know the ending!
- God knew we need you to build a beautiful family. Wishing everyone a happy adoption day.
- -Best wishes to you and your expanding family. Congratulations on this adoption. #congrats
- -You have finally been accepted into the world of parenting. I believe you can make the best of these opportunities. #happiness
- -Congratulations on adopting such a beautiful little boy or girl. I understand how happy he or she will make you. #happyforyou
- -I understand how difficult it’s been for you and how much love you will be giving your new child. #blessing
- -I’m thrilled you were able to adopt. Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness. #blessed
- -You’re going to be incredible parents. Your new baby is fortunate to have you, and you are fortunate to have him or her. #Congratulations
Adoption Day Status
- -Congratulations on adopting such a beautiful little boy or girl.
- – I understand how happy he or she will make you; I understand how difficult it’s been for you as well as how much compassion you have to offer.
- – I’m thrilled you were able to adopt. Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- -You are going to be incredible parents. Your new baby is fortunate to have you, and you are fortunate to have him or her. Congratulations!
- -Congratulations on your newest family member! Best wishes on your adoption!
- -Adoption is such a wonderful thing. I am happy for you both.
- -We can’t wait to meet your new addition to the family. Congratulations!!
- -Here’s to many more wonderful years with your new baby. Congratulations!
The messages of this day have more significance. It encourages all people to be kind to children. You can undoubtedly be the best parent because you give unconditional love to someone without giving birth. Your encouraging one means many more are encouraged. Because when someone is kind to a child, it will motivate others to do the same.
Also, anyone can get a taste of a family by adopting a child. At the same time, if you want to express simple love to someone, you can give a child a chance to live a better life. Undoubtedly, your home will regain a pleasant atmosphere. This day is significant for any child-loving parents as they also find a child in their life due to this day.