National Bikini Day Falls on July 5th Every Year. The Day Celebrating For The Invention of The Bikini in 1946 by Louis Reard. The World Celebrate The Day Just in Time For The Summer Break and During Holiday. Now-a-days The Day is a Huge Trend on Social Media, With Influencers and Brands. The Day is Observed To Mark The Anniversary of The Two-piece Bathing Suit Invention. Get more information about the history of National Bikini Day, facts, quotes & how to celebrate the National Bikini Day 2022 from this article.
On July 5th, 1946, Designer Louis Reard Designed The World’s Smallest Bating Suit and Named it as Bikini. Bikini was named after the Bikini Atoll, where the United States carried out nuclear tests. So, Get ready to celebrate this summer icon with us!
National Bikini Day
The founder and history of National Bikini Day are unknown. On 5 July 1946, designer Louis Réard designed the world’s smallest bathing suit and named it as a bikini. The designer hoped his declaration of fashion would be explosive, much like the Bikini Atoll atomic tests. Bikini was named after the Bikini Atoll, where the United States carried out nuclear tests.
Interesting Facts About Bikini
- The bikini was initially ignored as being too revealing
- Dr. No’s bikini sold for $50,000 in auction
- China is the world’s largest bikini exporter
- Bikinis are the official dress code for female beach volleyball players at the Olympics
- For areas of Florida wearing a thong bikini is illegal
- The world’s costliest bikini is made of diamonds
How To Observed National Bikini Day
Wear You Bikini and Go to the local pool or beach for a swim or Go Shopping For a New One. While you’re sunbathing, learn about the changing fashions of swimwear through the ages. Share your favorite styles and looks using #NationalBikiniDay on social media.
You Can Share National Bikini Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages and Images To Increase The Awareness and Benefit To Wear a Bikini.
National Bikini Day Quotes
On The Occasion of National Bikini Day, You come up With Great Bikini Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greeting and Images That Can share Social Media With Family and Friends To Wish Them
“The bikini is the most important thing since the atom bomb.” – Diana Vreeland
“The sexiest thing about a bikini is that it leaves something to the imagination, which is the best part.” – Anna Sui
“Statistics are like bikinis-they show a lot but not everything.” – Lou Piniella
National Bikini Day Wishes, Messages
– The term Bikini is named after Bikini Atoll, located in the South Pacific, where the United States conducted its nuclear tests during World War II.
The Bikini was initially not adopted by many, but gradually it made away, and now it has become the most popular and the sexiest dress.
– Bikini gained much popularity once the film stars like Brigitte Bardot and Ava Gardner started wearing Bikini in their films and public beaches.
– The National Bikini Day falls in summer and provides perfect opportunities to go to the beach.
– Celebrate the National Bikini Day, enjoy the summer holidays with the summer iconic bikini on the beach.
– Summer is about to begin. Go for your shopping spree, treat yourself to a new bikini, and get ready to celebrate National Bikini Day.
– Bikinis are fun! Put on your favorite bikini and celebrate National Bikini Day by joining the pool party.
– National Bikini Day is a great reason to escape to the beach! Enjoy the day!
Quotes for National Bikini Day to share on social media:
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bikini and that’s pretty close.”
- “If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes.”
- “Life is short. Buy the bikini.”
- “Life isn’t perfect but your bikini can be”.
- “Every season is bikini season”.
- “Life is so much better in the Sun, on the beach, in the bikini”.
- “Dreams are made of sun and sand.”
National Bikini Day Images Quotes
“The sight of the first woman in the minimal two-piece was as explosive as the detonation of the atomic bomb by the U.S. at Bikini Island in the Marshall Isles, hence the naming of the bikini.” – Tom Waits
“Clothes can hide you from yourself but a bikini sure can’t.” – Diane von Furstenberg
A bikini is like a barbed wire fence: It protects the property without obstructing the view. — Joey Adams
Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. — Van Morrison
When all else fails, take a vacation. ― Betty Williams