18th September is Celebrated Annually National Cheeseburger Day 2023. Cheeseburger one of The most iconic and Delicious Foods of The USA. To Celebration The Day, Many Burger Makers Will use Their Creativity and Skills To Make Traditional Cheeseburger. It’s a Fact That Americans Love Burgers and Whether you prefer Meat or a Vegetarian Alternative.
The cheeseburger was invented in 1926 by Lionel Sternberger in Pasadena, CA at his father’s sandwich shop called the “Rite Spot.” While The Exact Date is unknown. This comes as no surprise with the Golden State’s heritage of Americana and car dominated drive-in culture.
National Cheeseburger Day
Do You Know, According To The US Department of Agriculture, A Average Cheeseburger Contains of 303 Calories and 30 Grams of Carbohydrates, as Well as 41 MG of Cholesterol. Every The The Famous McDonald Serves More That 5 Billion Burgers.
Fact About National Cheeseburger Day
- The largest cheeseburger weighed 2,014 pounds
- The largest cheeseburger was created by the Black Bear Casino Resort in Carlton, Minnesota
- The largest cheeseburger was topped with over 40 pounds of cheese and 16 pounds of bacon
- 71% of the beef served in the U.S is made into hamburgers and cheeseburgers
- The number one cheese served on cheeseburgers is cheddar cheese
- The number two cheese served on cheeseburgers is American cheese
- Blue cheese and Swiss are the third and fourth ranked cheeses served on cheeseburgers today
- PETA once offered Hamburg, NY $15,000 to change its name to Veggieburg.
How to Celebrate Cheeseburger Day?
The Best Way To Celebrate National Cheeseburger Day is by Enjoying one of The Delicious Traditional Cheeseburgers. If Can prepare Own Burgers or Can Check Out Popular Burger Making joints That Exist in The United States.
You Can Share your Dreams Burger With The Rest of World by Taking a Picture of it and Posting it To Social Media using The Hashtag #NationalCheeseburgerday With National Cheeseburger Day Quotes, Images, Status and others Funny Things.
“Life is too short to miss out on beautiful things like a double cheeseburger.” – Channing Tatum
National Cheeseburger Day Wishes
- “Wishing you a layer of happiness between two levels of success on this important day, wishing you a layer of happiness between two layers of success.”
- “It’s all about good taste and a passion for good food when it comes to burgers… My heartfelt greetings on International Burger Day, my beloved.”
- “Whether you’re sad or joyful, whether you’re having a good or horrible day, always end it with a burger to ensure that it’s one to remember… “Happy International Burger Day,” says the author.
- “Wishing you a trip to the most excellent burger establishment in your area because it’s International Burger Day, and the day wouldn’t be complete without a burger.”
- “I may not like vegetables, but I don’t mind them when they’re sandwiched between a burger… “Happy International Burger Day,” says the author.
- “Man who invented the hamburger was smart; man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius.” – Matthew McConaughey
- I hate eating vegetables. The only vegetables I eat are lettuce on a burger. – Chance The Rapper
- I always want to find the best burger in town. – Dennis Quaid
- “Wishing you a very Happy Cheeseburger Day….. Wishing you a layer of happiness between two layers of success on this special day.”
- “Burgers are all about good taste and love for good food…. Warm wishes on Cheeseburger Day to you my dear.”
- “Whether you are sad or happy, whether you are having a bad day or a good day…. Always end it with a burger to make it sure shot memorable one…. Happy Cheeseburger Day.”
- “Wishing you a trip to the most amazing burger joint around you because it is International Burger Day and the day is incomplete without enjoying a Cheeseburger.”
National Cheeseburger Day Status
- I may not vegetables but I don’t mind them at all when I am having them sandwiched in a burger…. Happy Cheeseburger Day.”
- “Burgers are like true friends because they always taste good and never disappoint…. Wishing you a yummilicious Cheeseburger Day.”
- “To make this life worthy, all you need is good food and there is nothing better than having a great burger…. Happy Cheeseburger Day.”
- “Let us toast for taste because it is International Burger Day, the day for burger lovers to indulge in the most delicious of the burgers without worries…. Greetings on Cheeseburger Day.”
- “No matter how old you get, how fat you get…. But you can always enjoy the goodness of burgers…. Wishing you Happy Cheeseburger Day.”
- “Warm wishes on Cheeseburger Day to you….. Treat yourself with yummiest and most delicious burgers on this wonderful day.”
- “Nobody knew they needed a smart phone, an automobile, or even a cheeseburger from a drive through window.” – Matthew E. Gerber
- “Sometimes I thank God … for cheeseburgers.” – Garth Brooks
National Cheeseburger Day Quotes & Sayings
- Nobody knew they needed a smart phone, an automobile, or even a cheeseburger from a drive through window. – Matthew E. Gerber
- The first American word that I learned was cheeseburger. – Callan McAuliffe
- Keep climbing,’ he told himself. ‘Cheeseburgers,’ his stomach replied. ‘Shut up,’ he thought. ‘With fries,’ his stomach complained. – Rick Riordan
- I like pizza and I like cheeseburgers a lot and I like Chicago food a lot. – Jake M. Johnson
- I don’t even have money for a cheeseburger! – Allen Iverson
- Life is too short to miss out on beautiful things like a double cheeseburger. – Channing Tatum
National Cheeseburger Day Messages
- You know you are alive when you have the best cheeseburger. Wishing a very Happy National Cheeseburger Day to all!
- The occasion of National Cheeseburger Day reminds us of the good taste and great history of this amazingly delicious creation. – Happy National Cheeseburger Day!
- You will get mood when you eat good food like a burger. – Happy national cheeseburger day!
- Forget about calories and just enjoy the yummy taste of cheeseburgers. A very Happy National Cheeseburger Day to you!
- Warm wishes on National Cheeseburger Day to all. The taste of melted cheese adds on to the great taste of burgers and we must enjoy it.
- Never feel guilty for eating a cheeseburger on National Cheeseburger Day because this day gives all of us the license to enjoy this treat. – Happy National Cheeseburger Day!