Almost everyone’s favorite delicious food chocolate has a special day known as National Chocolate Day. It is mainly celebrated on 28th of October but this excitement continues in people’s minds for almost a month. Although there is a chocolate day internationally, Americans have chosen a different date to celebrate this wonderful day in their own way. There’s probably a lot you don’t know about Chocolate Day in the USA. October 28 is National Chocolate Day 2022 in USA Falls on Friday.
No matter what, this article is going to be presented to those readers who know very little about this day in America. In fact, even if people are indifferent to other days, never forget this day because it is difficult to find a person who does not like this food. Moreover, the number of chocolate lovers is increasing day by day. So, if you want to know enough information about this, you probably won’t waste your time.
When is National Chocolate Day 2022 in USA?
You will be surprised to know that chocolate day is celebrated 10 times in 1 year in the world. Apart from international days, different days are common in different countries. October 28 is designated as Chocolate Day in the USA. It is, however, dated by following the history of the first circulation of each country. However, despite the difference in date, the purpose of Chakla Divas is the same. Basically different countries have chosen different dates to celebrate the day in their own way.
Other Chocolate Holidays To Observe
n addition to National Chocolate Day, be sure to revel in these other holidays that honor chocolate:
- National Hot Chocolate Day – January 31st
- National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – June 7th
- World Chocolate Day – July 7th
- International Chocolate Day – September 13th
- National Chocolate Candy Day – December 28th
History of Chocolate Day:
Chocolate has a history of nearly 3000 years in Central America. To know its history you have to go back to ancient civilizations. About 2,500 years ago there was a nation called the Aztecs for whom chocolate was one of the main foods. They believed that their god Quetzalcoatl gave it to them. At that time cocoa seeds were very valuable and people used them as a form of currency.
But the Aztecs were content with dark chocolate because that was before sugar was added. The idea of adding sweetness to chocolate originated in the 16th century and in Europe, sugar was added to chocolate to make it more palatable. Later in the 19th and early 20th centuries several companies began producing chocolate commercially, and many of those companies are still in existence today. The production of Cadbury was originally started in England in 1868.
Exactly 25 years later, this delicacy has undergone some changes. Milton S. Hershey purchased some advanced equipment for chocolate processing and began producing chocolate coated caramels for the first time. At first chocolate was produced normally, but the manufacturers gradually changed the process because from the collection of cocoa seeds to the production of chocolate there is a long process that requires updated equipment.
How to Celebrate National Chocolate Day?
There are many interesting activities to celebrate this day. On this day, overcome all obstacles and come out and buy your favorite chocolates. Even invite friends and share your chocolates. You can be unrestrained in eating chocolate on this day. Also, there are different types of chocolates that you probably haven’t tried yet, this is the perfect day to eat them.
Moreover, you can make some chocolates at home for your family members and invite friends too. If you still don’t know the recipe for chocolate then don’t forget to google because there are many easy recipes to make chocolate. A homemade chocolate will undoubtedly be much tastier, even if someone in your family doesn’t like chocolate, they will try your recipe at least once.
But if you are adventurous about making chocolate at home, you can prepare multiple recipes. Making chocolate at home is basically melting the existing chocolate and adding some nuts and other ingredients to increase the whiteness. You can also enjoy a chocolate themed movie with friends, and don’t forget to host a party where lots of chocolate will be consumed.
Why we Love to celebrate Chocolate Day?
There are many reasons why people love to celebrate Chocolate Day. Chocolate is one thing that you can gift your loved ones anytime. Besides, it is tasty enough to create a pleasant feeling in your mind. There is also a great purpose behind celebrating this day. Many may not know that dark chocolate offers health benefits.
Think you are stressed, eat chocolate and get rid of all the stress instantly. Besides, those who are suffering from an excess weight problem can eat dark chocolate regularly, it will reduce your weight in less time. Also, if you are suffering from heart problems, you can keep chocolate in your regular food list. It has a considerable effect on high blood pressure.
Can you believe eating chocolate actually has health benefits? Chocolate contains flavonoid compounds that act as antioxidants:
- Reduce free radicals produced by oxygen
- Lower LDL cholesterol
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce platelet aggregation
Eating as little as 7 grams of dark chocolate may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
National Chocolate Day Wishes, Messages & Quotes
- On National Chocolate Day, I wish that each and every day of your life is blessed with your favorite chocolates.
- May there be only joy and only goodness in your life because you are as sweet as a chocolate…. Wishing a very Happy Chocolate Day to you my love.
- Just like the sweetness of chocolates, the smile on your face gives me happiness. Happy Chocolate Day my love!
- Wishing you all the sweetness and happiness in this world as we celebrate Chocolate Day…. Love you forever my darling!!!
- Happy Chocolate Day to you. I hope we enjoy eating chocolates together forever and ever because they always taste better with you.
- You are the sweetest chocolate of my life because each moment spent with you becomes so much more special. Happy Chocolate Day.
- Wonderful chocolate and wonderful you. And Wonderful are the things you do, but then my wonderful is the friendship of us two, one is me and one is you! Happy Chocolate Day!
- Any moment can be turned into a happier one with a box of chocolates and your partner by your side. A very happy Chocolate Day to you!
- Hey, my love, you are like a piece of chocolate, the longer you’ll stay with me, the sweeter my life will become! Happy Chocolate Day!
- Hard times and chocolates are one of the best combinations that we can have. Happy world chocolate day
- All we need in life is love and a bit of chocolate would be delightful! Have some delicious ones on this world chocolate day
- The difference between a friend and a best friend is that the latter carries with chocolate whenever paying a visit! World chocolate day is here!
- The easiest way to turn off me is by saying that you hate chocolates. Eat some more and love chocolates.
- Happiness can be defined by only one single word- “Chocolate”. Happy world chocolate day, enjoy your delicious treat.
- “Nothing is more romantic than chocolate.” – Ted Allen
- “Biochemically, love is just like eating large amounts of chocolate.” – John Milton
- “All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
- Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one. – Chloe Doutre-Roussel
- Chocolate is what I love. I have it every day. – Jennifer Hudson
- I love dark chocolate, I could eat it ’til I puke. – Behati Prinsloo
- Every day, without fail, I eat some dark chocolate. – Phoebe Tonkin
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. – Regina Brett
- Will looked horrified. – What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate? – Cassandra Clare
- Let’s face it. A nice, creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people. It does for me. – Audrey Hepburn
Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing. – Milton Hershey
- Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. – Dave Barry
There are many chocolate day wishes and messages that can make this day more enjoyable. To make the day memorable with your partner, don’t forget to wish him chocolates. Besides, it can provide some important messages for those who are suffering from various physical problems.