There are very few people who do not love dessert. People like to have a sweet treat after their meal be it cake or something else. Even evening coffee isn’t exactly enjoyable without a little dessert. Perhaps you are one of those dessert lovers too. Then you should know that there is a day for this favorite food which is known as National Dessert Day and it is celebrated every year on 14th October. There are several wishes, messages and quotes to observe it.
There is no bad season for dessert. People continue to eat it almost throughout the year. But the taste may change slightly depending on the season as there are many recipes for it. Besides, dessert lovers discover new recipes that compete with each other in terms of taste. However, you can share the joy of the day with dessert lovers like you by sending some wishes.
National Dessert Day 2022
Dessert lovers have already made their plans to celebrate the day as it is not far away. Be ready with some interesting dessert items on 14th October 2022. You may not know that this dessert has been around for a long time. But it is not known exactly when it actually started in the United States. It is believed to have come into vogue around the 15th century as chefs began adding sugar to their recipes.
Hence, it is assumed that this food has improved its properties since then. Food tastes have changed day by day and different dessert recipes have emerged. But even though its popularity was earlier, it is increasing day by day.
National Dessert Day Wishes
It is the sweetest day of the year for people who love sweet food because on this day they enjoy their favorite food more and wish for each other. You can express the significance of the day to your acquaintances through various wishes and messages. Wishes should not only be for greetings but also make sure to convey some important message to others. You can suggest a wonderful dessert recipe to your loved ones.
1. This is the day which we were waiting for a long time and yes we are talking about National Dessert Day! Today you are allowed to eat how much dessert you want without any worry. Happy Dessert Day!
2. We all have a sweet craving inside us and today is the day dedicated to it, so lets keep our diets aside and enjoy some delicious sweets for a blessed National Dessert Day!
3. I wish that on the occasion of National Dessert Day! You get to enjoy the best of cakes, chocolates, candies, ice creams and all other sweet things which you like. Wishing you a very Happy National Dessert Day!
4. May the sweetness of dessert adds more goodness and sweetness in your life and may you have the most enjoying moment of your life while having some good desserts on this National Dessert Day!
5. Make sure that you end this day with an nice serving of your favorite dessert on your plate or else this day would be incomplete so stop worrying about anything and indulge yourself in the world of desserts. Happy National Dessert Day!
6. Let us celebrate the beautiful and delicious occasion of National Dessert Day by having a sweet treat with our friends and family to cherish some moments together that will last forever. Best wishes to you on National Dessert Day!
National Dessert Day Messages
1. “There are some people who are vegetarians and some non-vegetarians but I am a dessertarian and I don’t care if people think if that is good or bad, all I care is about my delicious desserts.”
2. “If you want to grow strong and grow big then you really have to eat lots of ice creams and candies since your childhood, this experience is must while growing up.”
3. “Desserts without cheese are like beauty without an eye. Just enjoy desserts loaded with cheese as it provides a soul to the already incredible taste of desserts.”
4. “There is no problem in this world which a proper cupcake can’t fix. The moment when this creamy delicious dessert melts in your mouth, this feeling is just unbelievable and extraordinary.”
5. “Vegetables are a must on a diet. That’s why I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie for my diet, I mean that’s the only way in which I can consume nutritious vegetables.”
6. “I don’t share blame. I don’t share credit. And I don’t share desserts. Other than these you can ask me for anything but I am not gonna share my desserts at any cost, sorry!”
Dessert Day Quotes & Saying
There are some great quotes about dessert that make people more attracted to it. Most of the quotes extol the virtues of dessert. You should never take it just for the taste as it has some health benefits. These quotes usually encourage people to eat dessert regularly. Consuming small amounts of dessert regularly will keep you healthy.
- A dessert without cheese is like a beautiful woman with no heart. -Jean Anthelme Brillat Savarin
- Dessert doesn’t count if you eat under an assumed identity. -Valerie Harper
- Dessert is probably the most important stage of the meal, since it will be the last thing your guests remember before they pass out all over the table. -William Powell
- Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two. -Alain Ducasse
- I don’t share blame. I don’t share credit. And I don’t share desserts. -Beverly Sills
- I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert. -Jason Love
- I’d never let anybody share dessert with me or even have a taste. -Brigid Berlin
- If God had wanted me to lose weight he would have made sure there was creamed spinach for dessert. -Janet Evanovich
- I’m not a vegetarian. I’m a dessertarian! -Bill Watterson
- Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken. -Jonathan Swift
- Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the ‘Titanic’ who waved off the dessert cart. -Erma Bombeck
- Sometimes I think that the one thing I love most about being an adult is the right to buy candy whenever and wherever I want. -Ryan Gosling
- The only obvious advantage to being an adult is that you can eat your dessert without having sampled the vegetables. -Lisa Alther
- Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos. -Don Kardong
- Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me. -Audrey Hepburn
- My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it. -Boris Johnson
- The only way cheese is dessert is when it’s followed by the word cake. -Michele Gorman
- There’s no diet list I’ll follow that would rule out cherry pie. -Edgar Guest
Besides, experts say that if a person takes his favorite dessert, it has a positive effect on his body and mind. They even think that physically they feel much better. That’s why you should keep in mind that the quotes you share provide some important messages for others.
National Dessert Day Captions & Status
You can share different types of captions for this day on your social accounts. Social accounts have a lot of friends, so don’t miss to spread the significance of the day among them. There are even many people who do not like sweet foods. Share the post with some captions for them, you can also add pictures with it.
- Always save room for dessert.
- Begin the day with something sweet.
- But first, dessert.
- Cake is my happy place.
- Cake it easy, man!
- Cupcakes make the world go round.
- Dessert calories don’t count.
- Dessert is always the solution to any problem.
- Dessert is calling me; I must go.
- Diet starts tomorrow.
- Do I love ice cream? You sherbet I do!
- Don’t be afraid to take whisks.
- Don’t break promises; break pie crusts instead.
- Doughnut worry, be happy!
- Everyone has weaknesses. Mine happens to be sugar.
- Feeling downie? Then eat a brownie!
- Find someone who looks at you the way I look at my dessert.
- First comes love, then comes dessert.
- Fitness, you say? More like fit this cake in my mouth!
- If the saying “we are what we eat” is true, then I am incredibly sweet.
- Is a day even over if you haven’t had dessert?
- It doesn’t matter the problem. Dessert is the answer.
They must highlight the benefits of eating desserts. Moreover, some people can never taste dessert because they avoid sweet food. Let them know that there are some great desserts like peanut butter and apple and chia seed pudding that can be eaten without sugar.
People have improved the taste of desserts by adding new ingredients. Although the day for this was not common in the past, judging by its current popularity, the day certainly fits. you can share the joy of the day with everyone with various wishes, quotes and messages. The purpose of this day is not only to eat, but also to make others aware of various issues related to it.