National Singles Day is a much desired day for every single person when they spend a whole day with themselves. There is a sad day for loving couples in the world when they enjoy a lot and have fun with singles. So, this day is for singles as they make fun of all lovers and express the joy of single life. People of the United States will observe this day on September 22 this year. On this day, singles keep their sorrows away.
Singles are generally less interested in couple’s days and don’t even participate in them. You may be single for various reasons like you may not have any relatives or you may have lost a boyfriend or girlfriend. It doesn’t matter whether you are sad or happy, this day is only for you. There’s no better day to celebrate loneliness.
National Singles Day Wishes:
This day is not just for you but for other singles like you. So don’t forget to send wishes to those who are like you. Even if any of your single friends forget about this day, remind them. Singles’ Day is not as popular as Couples’ Day, but singles often don’t make mistakes about it. There is a little history behind it. It is observed on different days in different countries. For example November 11th in China and March 11th in the UK. Besides, there are some differences in dates in other countries too. But even though the dates are different, the purpose of celebrating the day is the same.
You will be surprised to know that people in the United States celebrate public holidays on this day. Since the day was introduced in that country, its influence can be seen in that country. But it has gradually become common worldwide. Currently, singles in many countries celebrate the day with various activities. Single people give gifts to themselves on this day.
“Yeah, I’m Single, but You’re Gonna Have to Be Amazing to Change That”
- “Being single is making a choice to stay independent and with your own self without feeling guilty about it. Warm greetings on Singles Day. Enjoy being single!!!”
- “It is not an easy decision to stay single and it is not for the faint-hearted. Wishing a very Happy Singles Day to all those single souls.”
- “Single is not just a status. Being single is choosing for a life that you know is going to suit you the best and not compromising with the pressures of the world.”
- “Single people always live life at their own terms and that is the reason for their happiness and satisfaction. Wishing a very Happy Singles Day to all the singles.”
- ”Single” is a chance to live without anyone else terms and not apologize. Enjoy your life to all the singles.
- ”Single” signifies you are sufficiently courageous to confront the magnificent obscure of the unaccompanied voyage. This is the time to focus on yourself.
- “A period of forlornness and disconnection is the point at which the caterpillar gets its wings. Keep in mind that next time you feel alone.“
- “There are a few places in life where you can just go alone. Grasp the magnificence of your performance venture.“
- “If you need to be recognized as incredible, in the event that you need to be a legend, you need to go out there each and every day and do stuff.“
National Singles Day Quotes:
Different singles have given different quotes about the day. Since single young women do not expect any gift from anyone, this day has a wonderful custom. Every young woman buys a gift for herself and gifts herself. So that they don’t suffer for not being able to give gifts to someone, the practice of ri was introduced and still continues. Since its inception, the day was not celebrated with much grandeur but its popularity has increased day by day.
“I Think, Therefore I’m Single.” –Liz Winston
The celebration of this day has gradually gained popularity worldwide. Share quotes in support of singles on all your social accounts. Also, put your ex out of your mind and phone forever. Imagine yourself much happier. Also make a commitment to yourself that from this day onwards you will love only yourself.
“You Don’t Have to part of a Couple to Be Happy, You Know” Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- “Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” – Mandy Hale
- “When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death-ourselves.” – Eda Leshan
- “Being single is getting over the illusion that there is somebody out there to complete you.” – Omkar Phatak
- “Being single doesn’t necessarily mean you’re available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says, “Do Not Disturb” on your heart.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone — so far.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “Too many women throw themselves into romance because they’re afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won’t do that.” —Julie Delpy
- “I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow, than a man swears he loves me.” — William Shakespeare
- “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” —Michael Bassey Johnson
- “A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence.” — Mandy Hale
- “Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love… but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love.” —Mandy Hale
- I’m not single, I’m not taken. I’m simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.
- “Discover why you’re important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn’t completely agree.” —Fisher Amelie
National Singles Day Messages:
National Singles Day is a day to deliver an important message to every single young woman. Being alone is not unusual but it is wise to make it enjoyable. Observing the day is not the end but also has some other benefits attached to it. So give some important messages about the day to those who are single but don’t feel this important. Remember this is a day to express yourself and let everyone know that you are single.
- “I love being single. It’s my decision, not a sentence. It is anything but an express that I’m in until somebody better goes along. Try not to feel frustrated about me. I cherish my life.“
- “Happy International Singles’ Day to every single individuals out there who appreciate life minus all potential limitations without accomplice!!!“
- “Single is never again an absence of alternatives – yet a decision. A decision to deny to give your life a chance to be characterized by your relationship status yet to experience each day Happily and let your Ever After work itself out.“
- “If you can’t deal with yourself, you can’t deal with another person.“
- “I never found a sidekick that was so friendly as isolation. So use this time to make yourself happy and successful.“
- “Single isn’t a status. It is a word that best depicts an individual who is sufficiently able to live and appreciate existence without relying upon others.“
- “Single is a chance to live without anyone else terms and not apologize.“
- “You don’t should be cherished, not at the expense of yourself. The single relationship that is genuinely focal and essential in a life is simply the relationship to the.“
- “Of every one of the general population you will know in a lifetime, you are the just a single you will never lose.“
- “Being single is entirely great. It’s a pleasant feeling of untrustworthy.“
- “If you’re dismal about being single on Valentine’s Day, simply recollect that no one cherishes you on some other day of the year either“
- “I think, hence I’m single and i will keep doing it to for my benefit.“
- “Roses are red. Violets are blue. Vodka is less expensive than supper for two. Being single has it’s own benefits.“
If there is no relationship, feeling lonely at the end of the day and if there is a relationship, disagreements and then depression. Keeping all this in mind, today’s generation prefers being single to being in a relationship. But if you are single, it can be beneficial for you in many ways. When you are single, you have less obligation to someone else. For this reason, you can spend time with your friends or relatives as you wish. A statistic from the US Bureau of Labor found that single people hang out with friends more than married couples.