Philippines Independence Day 2021. Independence Day Philippines Also Known as Araw ng Kalayaan (araw ng kasarinlan) is an Annual Holiday Which Observed on June 12. This is The Most Significant Dates in The Philippines History. On This Day the nation’s Marks Independence from The Spanish Rule on June 12, 1898. So, Every Year, Filipinos Celebrate It Annually on Jun 12.
The Day Also Call National Day of The Philippines. Today on The Philippines Independence Day, We Going To Share With You The History of Independence Day Philippines, Quotes, Images, Wishes, Messages, Wallpaper and More.
Philippines Independence Day
On Behalf of The World People, I Wish The People of The Republic of the Philippines a Happy and Prosperous Independence day on June 12. The National Observer 1233rd year of Independence.
The Philippines Actually Have Two Independence Days. One Celebrated on 12 June Which Free From Spanish Rule. However, American Forces Occupied The Philippines until 1946 and Independence Came on 4 July 1946. As The Same Day as American Independence.
Independence Day Philippines 2021
The National of Philippines are Going to Celebrate 122nd Independence day on 12 June. The Nation Gain Independence from Spain Held on June 12, 1898. The commemoration of June 12, 2021, carries the theme, “Kalayaan 2020: Tungo sa Bansang Malaya, Nagbabayanihan, at Ligtas (Kalayaan 2020: Towards a Free, United, and Safe Nation)” in various celebration sites across the nation.
Philippines Independence Day Quotes 2021
On The Independence day of Philippines, We Are Going to share With you Best Philippines Independence Day Quotes That Will Make You Feel Proud to be a Filipino.The Independence Day Philippines Quotes, Images, Messages, SMS, Text, SMS, Wishes, Wallpaper, Poster and Flag.
- “He who does not know how to look back at where he came from will never get to his destination.”—Jose Rizal
- “I would rather have a country run like hell by Filipinos than a country run like heaven by the Americans, because however bad a Filipino government might be, we can always change it.”—Manuel L. Quezon
- “Let us teach our people again to be proud that they are Filipinos. Let us teach them to realize anew that being a Filipino means having as rich and noble a heritage of language, culture, patriotism and heroic deeds as any nation on earth. Let us teach a steadfast faith in Divine Providence, a stable family institution, the unhampered enjoyment of civil liberties, the advantages of constitutional government, the potentials of a rich and spacious land.”—Carlos P. Romulo
- “Only he is truly a patriot who, whatever his post, high or low, tries to do the greatest possible good to his countrymen.”—Apolinario Mabini
- “I want to show to those who deprive people the right to love of country, that when we know how to sacrifice ourselves for our duties and convictions, death does not matter if one dies for those one loves—for his country and for others dear to him.”—Jose Rizal
- “The strength of the nation lies in the well-being of the common man.”—Diosdado Macapagal
- “It is an honor to die for one’s country. Not everybody has that chance.”—José Abad Santos
- “I have carefully weighed the virtues and the faults of the Filipino and I have come to the conclusion that he is worth dying for.”—Benigno Aquino, Jr.
- “Nationalism is nourished by a sense of history. It is of its essence to know profoundly the past, so that we may be in complete openness with the men who made that history and in intimate communion with their thoughts, their deeds, and their noble lives.”—Claro M. Recto, Jr.
- “This country [the Philippines] is like a pyramid, like a tower. It is made up of millions of stones… and the foundation stone of this pyramid is the common man.”—Ramon Magsaysay
- “You might wonder that I who have served you in the field of diplomacy should set so much store by the power of nationalism. This is because I know from personal experience that in order to become an effective internationalist, one must strive to be a good nationalist. To be a worthy citizen of the world one must first prove himself to be a good Filipino.”—Carlos P. Romulo
- “I’ve always fought for my country, in my own way, showing that Filipinos are a strong people and can do anything that they put their minds to.”—Manny Pacquiao
- “I can easily go to America, or I can easily escape to some places in Europe with friends. But the place for me is the Philippines. The struggle is there. I cannot turn my back on it. It’s a responsibility.”—Lav Diaz
- “The only thing I can really offer the Filipino people is my sincerity.”—Corazon Aquino
- “It’s in your DNA to be a Filipino; how can you just turn your back on it?”—Lea Salonga
Quotes From Philippines Presidents on Independence Day
We Collect The Philippines Independence Day Quotes from Philippines Presidents.
- “The significant burden of Independence Day is that membership in the community of free nations is to be maintained only by a close adherence to the basic imperative of self-help rooted in self-respect. To start with and do less is to impugn our capacity and vitiate our right to the status and stature of freedom.” – Manuel A. Roxas (1946)
- “Now, after ten years, let us look back over the road we have traveled. Let us take stock of ourselves. What have we done with that independence for which we waited so long? Let us look clearly and honestly at the record. I can tell you how I feel about it. I can tell you that I am proud of my race, that I am proud of my generation, that I am proud of the nation we created in so short a time and in the face of such tremendous odds.” – Ramon Magsaysay (1956)
- “I end with the proud declaration of the truth that the Philippines is irrevocably a land of freedom. The love for freedom is the outstanding trait of the Filipino.” – Diosdado Macapagal (1964)
- “We cannot improve government – except by wiping corruption out of our public life. We cannot have peace and stability – except by stamping out crime and rebellion.” – Fidel V. Ramos
Happy Independence Day (June 12) 2021: Quotes, Thoughts, SMS, Facebook, Messages, and Whatsapp Status
Philippines Independence Day SMS
- Patriotism is easy to understand in the Philippines. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom in our minds, freedom in our words, pride in our souls and salute to our nation! Happy Independence Day the Philippines!
- Happy Independence Day to all my countrymen/women. We might not be the greatest, but we are the best people in the world!
- Let every patriot be honored; Don’t let politics get in the way. Without them, freedom would have died; What they did, we can’t repay. Happy Independence Day!
Philippines Independence Day Images, HD Wallpaper, Poster
Philippines Independence Day Messages and Status
You Can use those Independence Day Philippines Status & Messages for Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp Status To Share about Philippines National Day
- Happy Independence Day! And God bless each and every one of our troops…may you ALL find your way home safe and sound!
- Happy Independence Day the Philippines! We’re the land of the free and the brave.
- Happy Independence Day! To those who have the freedom to be and express who you are, do it boldly and passionately & never take it for granted!
- With a truly national spirit of courage, integrity, sacrifice, liberty, and independence, I wish you a Happy Independence Day!
- God bless the nation, the courage and the freedom of the Philippines. I wish you a Happy Independence Day.
- Let us together enjoy and celebrate our happiness. On this 12th of June let us salute all those brave men and women who fought for our country. Have a Happy Independence day