St Mary’s Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes: August 15 is a very important day for Romanians when St. Mary went to heaven. Religious people plan various activities to highlight the significance of this day to everyone. They make the day more enjoyable with some messages and quotes. Sharing wishes, messages and quotes on the occasion of St Mary’s Day is one of the ways to make it ideal.
If you don’t find enough messages and quotes for this holy day then you can create some wishes yourself with devotion and respect towards it. However, this article will cover all the basics you need.
St Mary’s Day Wishes
St. Mary’s day is considered one of the most auspicious days because it is the day of the ascension of Mary’s soul. Wish your loved ones on this day and take them to religious places first. Besides, there are some other activities that are done to get Mary’s blessings. Wishes are small sentences but remind of the auspicious day.
So if your acquaintances forget the day unconsciously then it is your responsibility to remind them. So a warm wish through you among others St. Highlight the significance of Mary’s ascension.
1. On the occasion of St. Mary’s Day¸ let us sing beautiful hymns and songs dedicated to St. Mary in order to welcome her into our lives. Happy St. Mary’s Day.
2. Warm wishes on the occasion of St. Mary’s Day. This day is one of the most auspicious days and we must celebrate it with high spirits.
3. It is time to welcome St. Mary’s Day. It is time to come together and warm her blessings and love in our lives. Warm wishes on St. Mary’s Day.
4. The celebrations of St. Mary’s Day remind us of the fortunate times when St. Mary came into our lives. Happy St. Mary’s Day.
5. Wishing everyone on the occasion of St. Mary’s Day. It is time to connect with the Almighty and seek blessings and love.
6. Let us come together and celebrate the occasion of St. Mary’s Day. Let us thank Almighty for all the love and blessings she has bestowed upon us.
7. Celebrate the Motherly saint with love and joy in your heart. On the eve of Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God Wish you and your family a cheerful day.
8. The sweet are those moments that Jesus shared with Mother Mary. On the beautiful eve of Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God, let us all try to share a similar moment with our loved ones.
9. Even in the last moments of his life Jesus only remembered his Mother. The love these two shared can only be match by our mothers. All Hail Mother Mary
10. Celebrate the joy of Motherhood with your mothers on this occasion of Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God.
St Mary’s Day Messages
St. Mary’s Day messages also carry considerable importance. Send these meaningful messages to the people you know. Even start their day by receiving a holy message. These are not just messages but to make others feel the time of Mary’s ascension. Consider yourself lucky to have such a day for self-purification.
All, whether atheists or religious, have the right to observe this day because Mother Mary bestows blessings on all. This day commemorates his mother’s moments of love with Jesus when Jesus remembered his mother even at the cess of life. Spend the day with your loved ones just as Jesus spent sweet time with his mother.
11. Love and respect Saint Joseph as he was lucky to have the care of Mother Mary. Wish you and your family a blessed day ahead and a very happy New Year.
12. Celebrate the motherhood of Virgin Mary as she raised a humble Lord. Wishing everyone a great day of Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God and a very cheerful New Year.
13. On the eve of Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God, Try to shower the Jesus’ love for his mother upon your own mother. Have a blessed day.
14. Jesus Christ was born in extreme poverty but he was healed by Mother Mary with all of her love. Celebrate the motherly on this joyous occasion of Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God.
15. Sending warm wishes on Feast of Assumption to you and your family….. May you enjoy this day with your loved ones and an unforgettable feast.”
16. “On the occasion of Feast of Assumption, let us seek blessings of Mother Mary to have a blessed and happy life.”
17. “Wishing a very Happy Feast of Assumption to you…. May this auspicious day be full of festivities and feasts for you and your family members.”
18. “May Mother Mary bless you with each and everything you have prayed for…. Wishing a very Happy Feast of Assumption to you.”
19. “On the occasion of Feast of Assumption, I wish the best of success and celebrations in life and lots of blessings to make it a wonderful life for you.”
St Mary’s Day Quotes
St. Different people have given different quotes on the occasion of Mary’s Day. Search these quotes although more new quotes are added every year. Let us know about some such sayings. Saint Louis Marie de Montfort says Mary is one of the greatest saints who blesses the richest and watches over the helpless. So he will help whoever dedicates his soul to the remembrance of this Lord.
Besides, St. Faustina says that Mother Mary is compared to the Immaculate Mother because she deserves the highest praise. Man rejoiced at his arrival as he showered his grace on all creation.
According to a doctor of the church, Mary should be remembered in any danger or problem because she will act as your guide in difficult times. You should never lose heart because Mary’s name uttered from your lips will keep you away from all evil. Keep remembering him even when you are tired. So much effort to call him will never fail because you are always under his protection.
20. On the event of St. Mary’s Day¸ allow us to sing stunning hymns and songs devoted to St. Mary with a purpose to welcome her into our lives. Completely satisfied St. Mary’s Day.
21. Heat needs on the event of St. Mary’s Day. Today is without doubt one of the most auspicious days and we should rejoice it with excessive spirits.
22. It’s time to welcome St. Mary’s Day. It’s time to come collectively and heat her blessings and love in our lives. Heat needs on St. Mary’s Day.
23. Wishing everybody on the event of St. Mary’s Day. Today is all about celebrations and good occasions with our family members.
24. “And Mary said, ‘Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.’ And the angel departed from her.” – Luke 1:38
25. “His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do [it].” – John 2:5
26. “And Mary said, ‘My soul glorifies the Lord.'” – Luke 1:46-55
27. “O sinner, be not discouraged, but have recourse to Mary in all you necessities. Call her to your assistance, for such is the divine Will that she should help in every kind of necessity.” – Saint Basil the Great
28. “If you invoke the blessed Virgin when you are tempted, she will come at once to your help, and Satan will leave you.” – Saint John Vianney
29. If you ever feel distressed during your day, call upon our Lady, just say this simple prayer: ‘Mary, Mother of Jesus, please be a mother to me now.’ I must admit, this prayer has never failed me.” – Blessed Mother Teresa
30. “Let us run to Mary, and, as her little children, cast ourselves into her arms with a perfect confidence.” – Saint Francis de Sales
31. “The Son of God became man for our salvation but only in Mary and through Mary.” – Saint Louis Marie de Montfort
Like the Romanians you St. Appreciate and promote Mary’s day. These wishes, messages and quotes are powerful enough to create fear of God in people’s minds. Also, they can instill hope and confidence in you in any situation. So don’t forget to remember these apart from the sad days.