Do you remember March 17th as St. Known as Patrick’s Day? Although it was not celebrated globally at first, it has been celebrated all over the world for several years. The day is mainly observed by people to remember the patron saint of Ireland. It is a very significant day for Christians. People use many wishes, messages and quotes to celebrate the day.
If you are a Christian then you should definitely know about them. People perform many other activities on this day, but like other activities wishes and messages also increase the importance of the day. However, from today’s article you will learn about them in detail so that you can share them with your other loved ones as well.
St Patrick’s Day Wishes
- Wishing you all the luck o’ the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day!
- May you find lots of gold at the end of your rainbow.
- Hello laddie! (Or lassie) Here’s to a great St. Patrick’s Day!
- Top o’ the morning to ye!
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow and may trouble avoid you wherever you go!
- Wishing you a wee bit o’ fun and a whole lot o’ luck this St. Patrick’s Day!
- Go green this St. Patty’s Day — and enjoy the beer!
- I’m lucky to have you for a friend (brother, sister, uncle, co-worker, etc.)! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Get green and get lucky this St. Patrick’s Day. Enjoy!
- May you enjoy many Irish blessings this St. Patrick’s Day!
- I found my pot of gold when i found you! Have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day!
- May the luck of the Irish chase you down as you chase your rainbows this St. Patty’s Day!
- Wishing you lot’s of cheer, beer, and Irish blessings this St. Patrick’s Day!
There are several wonderful wishes for the day that you can send to others. At the beginning of the day, send everyone you know a greeting message for the day. Not that you will have a large collection of these wishes. You can collect them from various websites. These wishes will surely encourage others to pray to God for happiness and prosperity.
Apart from wishing for happiness and peace, you can express your love to your friend with the help of wishes. People hope that this day will change their fortunes and bring happiness and peace in their lives. But don’t think you have to be Irish to observe the day. Whether you’re Irish or not, don’t forget to send a wish to your Irish friend or any friend because the day is for everyone.
St Patrick’s Day Messages
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May you have a blissful and prosperous celebration of this day.
- Happy St. Patricks Day to you and your family. Sending love and blessings your way!
- Wishing Irish blessings to you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
- Sending lots of love and blessings to you on this St. Patrick’s Day. Have a safe one this year.
- Wishing a happy Saint Patrick’s Day to you and your loved ones. May you be showered with love!
- Sending my greetings for St. Patrick’s Day. May this green celebration bring you bliss and prosperity on this day.
- Happy St. Patrick’s day to my friends and family. Let us all rejoice in the spirit of happiness and wish for more luck on our way.
- I hope St. Patrick’s Day shower you with fortune and luck on this day of wonderful celebrations. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Everything green is good for health and mind, like green vegetables and St. Patrick Day. Have a beautiful one this year.
- May the petals of shamrock bring nothing but good luck for you and your loved ones.
These day messages let people know about the history of the day and highlight the importance of the day. Send your loved ones at least one message for the day. Although it is a religious day people celebrate the day with food of their choice. One of the means of celebration is green beer. You send a message to everyone at the beginning of the day asking them to start the day in prayer and asking God for their happiness and prosperity.
Also, remind your friends with messages that it’s green beer day, so everyone should have a great time together. Not only green beer but there are other Irish foods that people love to eat. You prepare the dishes and gather all the acquaintances.
Quotes and Sayings
- “Yeah, it’s St. Paddy’s Day. Everyone’s Irish tonight.” – Norman Reedus
- “For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way: Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.” – Irish Blessing
- “May God bless and keep in good health your enemies’ enemies.” – Irish Blessing
- “May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow. And may trouble avoid you wherever you go.” – Irish Blessing
- “St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time — a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.” – Adrienne Cook
- “If you’re enough lucky to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!” – Irish Saying
- “May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!” – Irish Toast
- “Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to.” – Shane Leslie
- “As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.” – Irish Blessing
Romantic St. Patrick’s Day Greetings
- You Sham-rock my world!
- I can’t get clover how much I love you
- You are my lucky charm
- I’m not Irish, but kiss me anyway!
- You are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
- I want to get lucky with you
St. Patrick’s Day Greetings for friends
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have
- Wishing you a pot of gold and all the joy your heart can hold
- “May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.”
- “May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty. And our ale never turn musty.”
- “For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way: Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.
Boozy St. Patrick’s Day Puns
- Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer
- You are the life of the Paddy!
- I’m not Irish, but my coffee is…
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow
- Have a bad and boozy St. Pat’s!
People of Irish descent observe the day with great pride and believe that their and their fortunes will be improved by praying on the day. People wear some special clothes and drink green colored beer to celebrate the day. But wishes and messages are more enjoyable when you share them with the intention of sharing happiness with others.