What to Write in a Thanksgiving Card on This Thanksgiving Day 2023. Every year Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. Do you remember the day of November 24? Yes, it is the much-awaited Thanksgiving day. At first the day was limited only to Americans but later it spread worldwide. It is usually the day before Black Friday, when people spend some quality time with family and friends. But their happiness doesn’t end there because the next day, various shopping offers await them. We have Gathers Best Thanksgiving Wishes, Messages and Quotes that can be send in a text to friends, family or Loved one.
Just as Thanksgiving allows you to spend quality time with your loved ones, it also allows you to enjoy the day with plenty of food. However, you may know that there are many wishes, messages and quotes for the day that people use a lot and share with each other. You will know them through today’s article. It can be hard to find the perfect words to show your gratitude. Luckily for you, we’ve put together a list of inspirational and heartwarming Thanksgiving wishes, Messages, Quotes and Captions.
Thanksgiving Wishes For Friends
You may have already searched for wishes and got an idea of something. Tell people through Wishes that they should not miss this day as it is one of the happiest times when the day passes with lots of feasts and stories. Also thank God through your wishes because he is the one who made everyone’s day so much and brought everyone together.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Words can’t express how grateful I am to have you in my life. Thank you for all you do and all you are.
- Thank you for being there.
- Thank you for all you do all year long.
- We are so thankful to have you in our lives.
- Happy Thanksgiving! May you and your family enjoy a grand feast and loving company.
- Thanksgiving is a time of reflection for all our blessings. Your friendship counts for so much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- Friend, wishing you Thanksgiving moments that are as sweet as pumpkin pie.
- Sending good wishes to you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, good health as you work hard, and good times with family and friends. May you have all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you hope, joy, peace, good health, favor, and love on this Thanksgiving Day! Your friendship is indeed a great blessing to me.
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you!
- Happy Thanksgiving. To my awesome friend, sending warm wishes your way and hoping you and your family have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Thinking of you on this special day, and hoping your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you are.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Out of everything I am so very thankful for this Thanksgiving season, our friendship is at the top of the list.
- I hope your Thanksgiving table is full of your favorite food and surrounded by your favorite people.
- May your Thanksgiving be full of peace, love and joy.
- Don’t bother counting calories today, just your blessings. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your Thanksgiving Day be full of excitement… except for a couple of hours in there when you want to take a nap.
- This Friendsgiving, let’s enjoy the laughter of friends, mouth-watering aromas, and cheer that we’ll remember for years to come.
- Here’s a wish for a happy, joyous and fun-filled Thanksgiving to all my peeps.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
- Thank you for being my greatest blessing!
- Thanksgiving reminds me of how grateful I am for your kindness.
- Family is so important—not just on Thanksgiving, but every day. I’m forever thankful we’re in each other’s lives. Wishing you the best Thanksgiving yet!
- We might be a crazy family, but I would never ever wish for it to be any other way. I am so deeply thankful for you!
- May Thanksgiving fill your heart with warmth and joy.
- I am so grateful that I have such an incredible family. Thank you so much for all the amazing things you have done for me.
- May the turkey leg be yours this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful to be me.
- May the wishbone snap in your favor this Thanksgiving.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing. – Unknown.
- Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our life. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
If you have already observed the day you might know how sweet every moment is. The day originally started on November 26, 1621. But then there was no fixed date for it, people chose a day of their convenience to observe it. But lastly it started to be observed on the last Thursday of November every year and it continues.
The important message of this day is to thank each other for living a good life. Americans have always maintained their tradition of this festival. The day is truly wonderful as it creates a strong bond with friends and family. While on other days of the year people keep distance from others but on this day they forget everything and they feel that they should come together.
- Happy Thanksgiving! We may be apart today, but you’re always in our heart. Take care and stay safe. We miss you!
- I’m so appreciative of our relationship and the person you are. Can’t wait to sit down to a delicious meal with you!
- This card is packed full of hugs and kisses just for you! May you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving
- Gratitude offers us a direct connection with the powers above. Today, let us remember that no matter how difficult our lives may feel, we can always find something to be thankful for. — Homemade Gifts Made Easy
- Even though we’re miles and miles apart, know that we’ll be missing you all like crazy. Until next time, we’re sending lots of love and gobble gobbles.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite people ever! I wish I was able to be there, especially this year. I am missing you all more than ever and can’t wait until we can spend a holiday together again. All my love!
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
People start to have renewed faith in God on this day and they believe that all their progress is due to God’s grace. People’s well-being, food and crops are all God’s right. Over the years, Americans have kept their traditions alive because God wanted them to. Also, those who have contributed to your life deserve a thank you. Your parents, neighbors, or friends all have something to gain from you. Moreover, you can also expect their thanks.
Thanksgiving Messages for Colleagues or Boss
- Getting together to celebrate the holiday means the world to me. Thank you for being here, and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to a teammate that is always doing things to make both me and the rest of the team thankful. You are wonderful, and I hope you have a great holiday with the people in your life who matter most.
- Thank you for bringing your positive attitude to work every day. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
- Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful and terrific place to work. Have a wonderful long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving!
- In this time of Thanksgiving, I want to express my appreciation for you. Working for/with you has been an amazing opportunity. I appreciate your high standards, your persistence, your encouragement, and your sense of humor. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- It is a pleasure to know you and work with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am so grateful to work under such a kind and caring boss. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family!
Religious Thanksgiving Messages
- Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this Thanksgiving Day!
- God bless you on this day of thanks. All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today!
- May this year be full of hopes and faith for you. Wishing you blessed times with your family and friends. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you celebrate Thanksgiving Day with love in your heart, prosperous vision in your mind and gratitude in your being.
- Blessings, blessings, and more blessings: that is my prayer for you. Happy Thanksgiving and may God greatly bless you!
- May every day be filled with God’s uncountable blessings, memorable moments and happiness. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.
1. “The simple act of practicing gratitude, consistently, is your invitation to a new life. Accepting the invitation is now up to you.” — Josie Robinson
2. “Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective.” — Germany Kent
3. “To become a better you, remember to be grateful to people who have contributed to making you who you are today.” — Israelmore Ayivor
4. “Ultimately, we have just one moral duty: to reclaim large areas of peace in ourselves, more and more peace, and to reflect it toward others.” — Etty Hillesum
5. “No matter what the situation is…close your eyes and think of all the things in your life you could be grateful for right now.” — Deepak Chopra
6. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
7. “Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone.” — Gertrude Stein
8. “Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” — John Wooden
9. “Gratitude is a feedback loop that will show you where you are thriving.” — Danielle LaPorte
10. “In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day—or to celebrate each special day.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
11. “Gratitude for the seemingly insignificant—a seed—this plants the giant miracle.” — Ann Voskamp
12. “Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first or the last time, then your time on earth will be filled with glory.” — Betty Smith
13. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” — Roger Federer
14. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy
15. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” — Todd Stocker
16. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
17. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” — Eric Hoffer
18. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” — Thornton Wilder
- We are so thankful for you every day, but especially today.
- We cherish your presence in our lives this Thanksgiving and all year long.
- Thanksgiving is a reminder that we all become richer when we give.
- Let us recognize all the ways we’re grateful for you.
- We’re thrilled and thankful to have you in our lives.
- The happiest Thanksgiving to the kindest of people.
- This Thanksgiving, we remember all the reasons we’re grateful for you all year long.
- We wish you the happiest Thanksgiving and a joyous start to the holiday season.
- May joy and abundance bless you this Thanksgiving.
There are some great quotes for this day that have been provided by various people. Each quote says that you give thanks to God and celebrate the day with a wonderful feast. On this holiday, people sit down with their families to eat what is called a Thanksgiving dinner. The main item of this dish is turkey chicken. People eat this chicken with different recipes.
Also, the quotes say that it is only a blessed day because people chose this day in November to celebrate their harvest day. However, people forget to sleep on this day because they don’t want to miss the delicious food and family company. They even share the quotes with others so that they too can understand the importance of the day properly.