US Marine Corps Birthday 2022: Wishes, Messages & Quotes. Every year November 10th commemorates the founding of the U.S. Marine Corps Birthday. You must know how powerful the US armed forces are. The Marine Corps is a branch of the force that plays an important role in providing security at sea. First, on November 10, 1775, the Continental Congress established the Continental Marines, leading to the American Revolution.
You will be surprised to know that Marines fought for freedom both on land and sea. Although the Corps was disbanded at the end of the Revolutionary War, it was later reconstituted. However, many steps are taken by the government to celebrate this birthday. If you want to wish them, don’t forget to use wishes, messages and quotes.
US Marine Corps Birthday Wishes:
This day is a day of great pride for the people of the United States as they are going to pay tribute to those brave heroes who have always contributed to the security of the country. If someone close to you is connected with a US marine then don’t go wrong to wish him/her. The day was first celebrated in 1921 when it was the birthday of the 13th Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- “On the occasion of US Marine Corps Birthday, let us take inspiration from our courageous and strong marine who are always there to protect us and motivate us. Happy US Marine Corps Birthday.”
- “They tell us that nothing is impossible. They tell us that there is a new world beyond your fears and insecurities. Happy U.S Marine Corps Birthday.”
- “Warm wishes on the occasion of U.S Marine Corps Birthday. This day fills our hearts with pride and our souls with courage to be like our marines.”
- “Life is what we make of it. We can shrink it or expand it with our actions. Let us salute all marines on US Marine Corps Birthday.”
- “Every day is a new challenge. Every challenge is a new problem. But they never give up for they are made to succeed. Wishing a very Happy US Marine Corps Birthday.”
- “Warm wishes to everyone on US Marine Corps Birthday. Let us add a purpose to our lives by taking inspirations from marine who are constantly working hard to protect us.”
Honorable services rendered by all other Marine Commands were commemorated on the day. Originally on this day every year Marine commands honor the establishment of the military branch and celebrate the birthday at the same time. Gradually various competitions and events were added to the program. Wishes honor past and current Marines. Because their contribution cannot be denied in any way.
U.S. Marine Corps Birthday Messages:
Surely Americans feel proud because they have such strong forces that contribute to the security of the country. The US Marines are far stronger than any country in the world. If you are an American and are proud of these brave men of your country, spread the word. For many years, members of the Marines have served against external enemies and have always received the highest honor.
- ”Every day is a new challenge. Every challenge is a new problem. But they never give up for they are made to succeed. Wishing a very Happy US Marine Corps Birthday.”
- “We know our waters are safe because they are guarding them day and night. Let us thank them on U.S Marine Corps Birthday for being the best marines in the world.”
- “To Marines, love of liberty is not an empty phrase. Rather, it is displayed by blood, sweat and tears for the fallen.” — Jim Mattis
- “Mess with one Marine and you mess with them all.” — USMC
- “The Marine Corps has been, and will continue to be, America’s Expeditionary Force in Readiness — ready to respond to today’s crisis, with today’s Marine forces, today.” — James F. Amos
- “So the Marine Corps really did teach me to conquer fear, and then to go for higher causes, higher purposes.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “Some people spend an entire life wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don’t have that problem.” — Ronald Reagan
- “One day, you’ll get out of the Marine Corps; you’ll put your uniform up, but you’ll never not be a Marine.” — John F. Kelly
They stay awake day and night and keep an eye on every corner of the ocean. Because of their sacrifice, the people of the country can live in peace and enjoy the happiness of sleeping safely. Marines truly deserve a lot of respect for continuing to fight for freedom with distinction. Day by day they are making themselves stronger, so you can think yourself 100% safe as an American.
U.S. Marine Corps Birthday Quotes:
- “I do not believe I could have built FedEx without the skills I learned from the Marine Corps.” — Frederick W. Smith, Marine veteran and founder of FedEx
- “I can’t say enough about the two Marine divisions. If I use words like brilliant, it would really be an under-description of the absolutely superb job they did…” — General H. Norman Schwarzkopf, U.S. Army
- “I’m not scared of very much. I’ve been hit by lightning and been in the Marine Corps for four years.” — Lee Trevino, Hall of Fame golfer
- “I loved being in the Marine Corps, I loved my job in the Marine Corps, and I loved the people I served with. It’s one of the best things I’ve had a chance to do.” — Adam Driver, actor
- “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don’t have that problem.” ― President Reagan
- “You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are.” — Father Kevin Keaney, chaplain who served with Marines in Korea
- “I’ve always been proud of being a Marine. I won’t hesitate to defend the Corps. — Jonathan Winters, World War II Marine veteran, later actor and comedian”
- “The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle.” — Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army
- “The Marine Corps was the first father figure I had ever known.” — Art Buchwald, Pulitzer prize-winning newspaper columnist
- “Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share.” — Ned Dolan, Marine veteran and CIA officer
“Men do not fight for flag or country, for the Marine Corps or glory or any other abstraction. They fight for one another. And if you came through this ordeal, you would age with dignity.” — William Manchester, author and World War II Marine
- “I’m probably more comfortable inside a Marine Corps rifle company than I am anywhere in my life.” — Jim Webb, former U.S. senator, Marine Corps Vietnam veteran
- “A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago – there’s no such thing as a former Marine.” — General James F. Amos, (First aviator to serve as U.S.M.C. Commandant, 2008 to 2010)
Many people have given many quotes on the occasion of this day. You can read these quotes, maybe the day will seem more important to you. Also, ask your friends and family to read them, at least they will know about its history and respect it. Marines give courage to the common people that nothing is impossible because fear is not everything, there is a fearless world beyond.
Marines are undoubtedly brave and on this birthday they inspire people even more. The way they have protected the country over the years, so follow them and learn how to protect the freedom of the country. More than 240 years have passed and these heroes have continued their activities.