Every year on October 16, World Food Day is celebrated worldwide. Since 1981, the day has been officially observed in every country of the world. Food is one of the basic human needs. The purpose of celebrating Food Day is to create awareness among people about various issues related to food. Even when enough food is produced, there are places in the world where people struggle with hunger all the time.
Also, many do not have access to healthy food. To eliminate these problems, the day is celebrated with a new theme every year. Although conscious people are constantly working to eliminate food problems, it is not completely solved. That’s why everyone makes the day more meaningful through various activities such as sharing wishes and messages.
World Food Day 2022
Starting from the farmer, every person in the society will conduct their further activities by following this theme of the day. Even on this day the program will be hosted and thanked for those people who worked hard to ensure food supply even in the midst of covid-19.
Food Day has a lot to tell everyone about food. So as a conscious person you should not miss this opportunity. If you are a farmer, here are some important messages for you. But even if you are not a farmer, you can share some significant messages for those who produce food. There are some farmers who do not maintain integrity in food production in the hope of making more profit.
World Food Day 2022 Theme:
Every year new themes are promoted for Food Day and each theme is very important. Each theme works differently to address the food crisis. 2022 also has an interesting theme that conveys an encouraging message to all. ‘Safe food today for a healthy tomorrow’ is the theme of 2022. The production and consumption of safe food has a long-term positive impact on people.
- World Food Day 2022 Theme is ‘Safe food today for a healthy tomorrow’
World Food Day Wishes and Messages
There are many food day wishes that you can collect online. Different wishes and sayings can be used to convey different wishes about food to people. These wishes also reveal what one has to consider in terms of food intake. You can send different sayings to your family, friends and relatives, which will improve their understanding about food. Wishes highlight different points.
“On World Food Day, let us pledge to do all we can to end the scandal of hunger in our world.”
“It is an opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to end hunger and all forms of malnutrition by 2030.”
- Food that we have in our plate is a result of immense amount of hard work that is put at various stages…. Consume it with utmost respect…. Best wishes on World Food Day.
- Food symbolizes love when words fail to define it….. Sending you warm wishes on World Food Day…. Enjoy food with happiness!!!
- We must always respect the food we get because it is the blessing of God and love from someone who cares for us….. Happy World Food Day to you.
- Food, It’s not only about nutrients and calories. It’s about sharing. It’s about honesty. It’s about identity. Happy World Food Day!
- We must always respect the food we get because it is the blessing of God and love from someone who cares for us. Happy World Food Day!
- Blessed are those who get to enjoy three meals every day, let us thank God for blessing us with food. Happy World Food Day!
- We should always respect the food we get because it is the blessing of God and love from someone who cares for us.
- No one can think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well. Happy World Food Day!
- Food symbolizes love when words fail to define it.
- You cannot understand the value of food until you have stayed hungry…. Happy World Food Day.
- Best days are those when you enjoy best food on your plate.
- Let us not forget to celebrate FOOD because that is the most important lifeline.
- Celebration of FOOD is the biggest celebration as it celebrates life…. Happy World Food Day.
World Food Day Captions & Status
- “Blessed are those who get to enjoy three meals every day, let us thank God for blessing us with food. A very Happy World Food Day!”
- “Celebrate this world food day by feeding the poor and not by partying with the rich. Happy World Food Day!”
- “Best days are those when you enjoy best food on your plate.”
- “Let us not forget to celebrate FOOD because that is the most important lifeline.”
- “Some people don’t realize that they are wasting their time in insignificant things and ignoring their life.”
- We all have been blessed with the opportunity to eat food but we must be responsible enough to not waste food…. Happy World Food Day.
- “The richest is the one who has three meals a day, Happy World Food Day.”
- “Celebrate this world food day by feeding the poor and not by partying with the rich. Happy World Food Day!
- “Save food, save animals and save humans dying of hunger, Happy World Food Day.”
- “Don’t lose food to lose a few pounds, Happy World Food Day.”
- “Food should be a right and not a privilege, Happy World Food Day.”
- “The food in your dustbin could save someone’s life, Happy World Food Day.”
- “Instead of throwing away food, think of the ones dying of hunger, Happy World Food Day.”
- “World Food Day reminds us that how fortunate we are to have food on our plates, let us value it and appreciate it…. Warm wishes on this beautiful day!!!”
World Food Day Quotes and Saying
There’s no need to worry about an expensive pot when you’ve got good food ahead of you. Also, the food you consume should not only satisfy your body’s needs, but it should also soothe your soul. Besides, one of the most important parts of a happy life is clean food or an adequate supply of food. So food and quality of food should never be lost because even the smell of a food will make your life happy.
- “There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Food safety involves everybody in the food chain.” – Mike Johanns
- “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” – Winston Churchill
- “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” – JRR Tolkien
- “Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” – Alan D Wolfelt
- “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” – Virginia Woolf
Let them know that food is not just for nutritional fulfillment, but it should have integrity. Also, don’t forget to give sincere thanks to the food producers because they are caring and working day and night to produce food for everyone. Also tell others that they should be grateful to God if they enjoy the three-course meal because it is undoubtedly God’s blessing.