Every year The World Refugee Day is Observed on 20 June. This year The Day Falls on June, 20. According To The UN, More Than 70 Million People are Now Forcibly Displace Worldwide. Every Year The Day Celebrate To Increase Their Courage and Strength Since 2001. The United National Established World Refugee Day Commemorates The obstacles They Face Each year. Now, More Than 100 counties have Observed The World Refugee Day Annually on The Third Sunday on June, Which Falls This year on 20 June.
Do You Know? in The Last year, There have been 13.9 Million People newly Displaced. According To UN, On Average More than 42000 People Per Day Flee Their Homes to Seek Protection Within The borders. However, 86% of The Worlds Refugees are Hosted by The Developing Countries.
World Refugee Day 2022 Theme
The United Nation Has Been Declared This Year’s Theme is “Together we heal, learn and shine. Access to health care and medical support saves lives.” The day Observed To Aim to Make Change The World More inclusive and To Increase The Obstacles of World Refugee.
Who is Refugee?
According to the UN, refugees are unable or unwilling to return to their country due to fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion.
World Refugee Day 2022 Quotes, Wishes, Messages and Text
To Observed The Day, We Bring Some of The quotes That Could be increase The Awareness and Describe Almost Everything a Refugee Goes Through.
Refugees Are You and I With Different Circumstances. – Elisa Johnston
1. A refugee is someone who survived and who can create the future. (Amela Koluder)
2. Refugees are not terrorists. They are often the first victims of terrorism. (António Manuel de Oliveira Guterres)
3“How can we scramble away like rats, without honor, without dignity, when everyone must help rebuild the country?”- Thanhha Lai
4. No one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than the land. (Warsan Shire)
5. Refugees are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, children, with the same hopes and ambitions as us—except that a twist of fate has bound their lives to a global refugee crisis on an unprecedented scale. (Khaled Hosseini)
6. “They are safe but they are not in their homes. They are city-less. I think it’s just a disaster for everyone.” – Teri Hatcher
7. To be called a refugee is the opposite of an insult; it is a badge of strength, courage, and victory. (Tennessee Office for Refugees)
8. No one leaves home unless home is the mouth of a shark. (Warsan Shire)
Quotes of Refugee Day 2022
9. “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.” – Albert Einstein
10. “A Refugee Is Somebody Who Survived and Who Can Create the Future.” – Amela Koluder
11. “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” — Emma Lazarus
12. “Refugees didn’t just escape a place. They had to escape a thousand memories until they’d put enough time and distance between them and their misery to wake to a better day.” — Nadia Hashimi
13. “We have a legal and moral obligation to protect people fleeing bombs, bullets and tyrants, and throughout history those people have enriched our society.” —Juliet Stevenson
World Refugee Day Messages, Wishes
- You have never experienced real suffering until you’ve been forced to flee the warmth of your home in order to keep on living.
- I hope that there will come a day when the whole world will come together and have one strong voice which simply says “peace and safety for all”.
- I urge you to celebrate the extraordinary courage and contributions of refugees past and present” – Kofi Annan
- My definition of a refugee is a beautiful and innocent person who flees his/her home in search of a safe place to breathe a sigh of relief. Today on World Refugee Day, I pray we are all inspired to love our less privileged sisters and brothers as much as we love ourselves.
- Safety, food, water and shelter are things that we tend to take for granted but these priceless treasures in the world of a refugee.
World Refugee Day 2022 Images
We Bring The Powerful and Motivational Images on The Observation of World Refugee day to send Your Friends and Family To Increase The Awareness of Refugee Which They Suffer, Struggles.
There These World Refugee Day 2022 wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages and Text to Increase The Awareness What Refugee Suggestion.