Juneteenth Quotes 2022: June, 19th, We Celebrate The 158th Anniversary of Juneteenth, a holiday that commemorates the end of slavery in the African Americas (United States). The Enslaved Was Proclaimed Issued by The President Abraham Lincoln on January, 1, 1863. But, The Freedom News Did not Reach Texas Until more Than Two years. On June 19,1865, Major General Gordon Granger Announced Enslaved to The People of Galveston by Order No. 3
As The Occasion of This Historic Day in The United States of America, We Bring Few Powerful Quotes by Great leader That Can Motivation to Fight For good. Now, 45 States have Recognized Juneteenth as a State holiday. The Observation is Alson Know as Juneteenth Independence Day or Emancipation Day. People who unaware about the Naming, Juneteent Comes From The Combination of June and the Date Nineteenth.
Juneteent Quotes 2022
On The Celebration of Juneteenth, People like To Share Quotes, wishes, Messages and Text on Social Media as Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. That’s Why We Bring up Most Powerful Quotes of Juneteenth Than Can be Motivation. Those Powerful Inspiration Juneteenth Quotes Provide by Great Balck Leaders Than Can be Share To Keep Fighting For The Good.
Happy Juneteenth Quotes
1. “Won’t it be wonderful when Black history and Native American history and Jewish history and all of U.S. history is taught from one book. Just U.S. history.” — Maya Angelou
2. “Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.” – Abraham Lincoln.
3. “Anytime anyone is enslaved, or in any way deprived of his liberty, if that person is a human being, as far as I am concerned he is justified to resort to whatever methods necessary to bring about his liberty again.” — Malcolm X
4. “Where annual elections end where slavery begins.” – John Quincy Adams.
5. “I knew then and I know now, when it comes to justice, there is no easy way to get it.” — Claudette Colvin
6. “We all require and want respect, man or woman, Black or white. It’s our basic human right.” — Aretha Franklin
Quotes on Juneteenth Day
7. “I find freedom sexy. I find freedom so sexy, I can’t even explain it to you. You wake up every day and feel like you can do anything.” — Prince
8. “Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.”- Coretta Scott King, human rights activist and leader
9. “Every year we must remind successive generations that this event triggered a series of events that one by one defines the challenges and responsibilities of successive generations. That’s why we need this holiday.” – Al Edwards, Texas Democratic Representative
10. “I prayed for freedom for twenty years, but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.” – Frederick Douglas.
Juneteenth Quotes by Ralph Ellison
11. “Words of Emancipation didn’t arrive until the middle of June so they called it Juneteenth. So that was it, the night of Juneteenth celebration, his mind went on. The celebration of a gaudy illusion.” ―
12. “Nothing ever stops; it divides and multiplies, and I guess sometimes it gets ground down superfine, but it doesn’t just blow away.” ―
13 “God is love, I said, but art’s the possibility of forms, and shadows are the source of identity.” ―
14. “Do not be silent; there is no limit to the power that may be released through you.” ― Howard Thurman